Bare Knuckle Holy Diver

Deftone

Reaction score
Just slapped a Bare Knuckle Holy Diver in my Import Jackson neck'd, Butala Customs Basswood body Dinky/Frankenstrat AKA "Jackass"

Sounds pretty amazing. Killer '80's metal tone. Articulate. I'm liking it a lot.

20221207_071550.jpg

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
One of my favorites, I had one in a guitar for a while. Ultimately I liked the True Grit a little bit better as it's less compressed, but the Holy Diver sounds very good for a higher output pickup! I like it better than a JB and Suhr SSH+, for instance.

Last edited:

Deftone

Reaction score
One of my favorites, I had one in a guitar for a while. Ultimately I liked the True Grit a little bit better as it's less compressed, but the Holy Diver sounds very good for a higher output pickup! I like it better than a JB and Suhr SSH+, for instance.
Did you have the Holy Diver in your Les Paul? (assuming you have one) Was the True Grit in your LP?

I have one LP that sounds best with a JB over anything else I try. Maybe the Holy Diver or True Grit would work.

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Did you have the Holy Diver in your Les Paul? (assuming you have one) Was the True Grit in your LP?

I have one LP that sounds best with a JB over anything else I try. Maybe the Holy Diver or True Grit would work.
No, these were both in a Mayones Regius (neck thru, Fender bridge spacing and scale length).

Latest Threads