Banning the forum

The_Sentry

Reaction score
Meh, Karma.

;)

Excellent post Roberteuax. All I can say on this one is although RS seems like an intelligent enough sort of person, every time I've dealt with him on any sort of subject I've walked away with the feeling of a cat that just had his mane rubbed the wrong way. I just chalked it up to character differences. No big whoop.

I also think at some point everyone takes a break from this place. Most of us JUST DO IT and don't feel the need to take the route of an Attention Seeker.

Stated before:

Whatever floats your boat, dude.

If you can get past the conundrum of ridicule+butthurt=exasperation, we'll see ya back soon.

Peace.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Hahah, Rob, you nailed an awful lot of it, I think, except that I don't think his ire is directed at the staff.

Isn't it odd that someone so thin-skinned should have a pachyderm (Latin: thick-skinned) as his avatar?

These are the things I think about, which sometimes cause me to drift into oncoming traffic. :)

BillB1960

Reaction score
Hahah, Rob, you nailed an awful lot of it, I think, except that I don't think his ire is directed at the staff.

Isn't it odd that someone so thin-skinned should have a pachyderm (Latin: thick-skinned) as his avatar?

These are the things I think about, which sometimes cause me to drift into oncoming traffic. :)

:shock:

Chicago John

Reaction score
man-crying.jpg

KP

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel so rejected because the OP does not like me/us........

Not

ptate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I can't exile myself.....If I did, I wouldn't have any real friends at all.........

Oh wait, I haven't any "real" ones here.......

Hack

Reaction score

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4IvShMEKdY]Primus - Southbound Pachyderm live 2004 complete version - YouTube[/ame]

Latest Threads