Banning the forum

River side

Reaction score
When it gets too goddam stupid, I throw a ban on the forum.

Like today, when I self-impose a one month ban on the stupidity on the posts that hit my eye.

Go read more than 1/2 of the posts on the Les Paul forum to see what I mean.

Then look at most of the "Social Groups". Oooff.

Am I the only one who does this?

This is a rhetorical question that doesn't obligate anyone - but dang - if some see it the way I do, well, maybe, ... aw, f-it who cares anyway.

Maybe everyone sees it differently than I do.

And like with all bans - I might be able to view, but that doesn't mean that I will allow myself to post.

Mods might think that they have all the power - but that's only true to the extent that anyone gives a shit about what they think. Sometimes, they don't think, and sometimes, it's not about them and their policies.

Me, personally, I think I have all the power.

Over the past few weeks, I've found that the forum has tended to suck - therefore, I have issued a ban against it.

Have fun, leave me out.

And lest anyone misunderstand, I didn't say goodbye - rather - I've banned the forum for a month for being less than interesting.

Suck it up and be better, and I might come back and try to entertain you.

And if that hurts your feelings, go suck an egg, or something.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Good man River.....You are a sane man....Mlp mods are cool....There are rules... Cant abide....TOUGH TOOTY.....This is a business. We are guests. ...............I want MORE rules...........Why not? I can work g+Pg+Pg13+R+XXX. Whatever is called for.

Jim

Banned
Reaction score
images

BillB1960

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
TRASH TALK......I Like I Like..........Riv is OLD school..............

Seantk

Reaction score
Go read more than 1/2 of the posts on the Les Paul forum to see what I mean.

I am assuming you mean the other Les Paul forum. I am not a member there so I do not know what you mean

ledzepp2122

Reaction score
This is a community. Everyone's different that's what makes MLP special. If you can't accept the fact that there are rules or posts that you deem stupid then maybe you don't belong here.

martin H

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm having a lot of fun sucking this egg....... It's really quite soothing.

Mattyboy

Reaction score
Would you prefer more 300mph trainwrecks or more socially acceptable, politically correct dialouge?

Hack

Reaction score
If you want to ban yourself do it in style, let the mods give you the vacation. Then you cant cheat.

So next time youre ready to ban yourself, post a pic of a big ole hairy snapper.

Style points do count.

Latest Threads