Banned!

Mookakian

Reaction score
Riveer...Ok River aint bad, the guy has a good heart, can be blunt but means well always and if you ask nicely, I am sure he will be happy to not assist through your postings in his very river way ;)

Heck we have had some battles, but I ask for em and sometimes even learn from them :)

River

Reaction score
Riveer...Ok River aint bad, the guy has a good heart, can be blunt but means well always and if you ask nicely, I am sure he will be happy to not assist through your postings in his very river way ;)
Mook, I'm a fan of yours. Of sorts. But look at your avatar. Look at the history of your avatars. Then go back through your posts about "tone beliefs".

You're either quite weird or quite mad. Both of which count in the "plus" column in my book, much as I have to call you on them.

So - are you gay or aren't you? And why do you need us to tell you what to do with this schmuck? :hmm:

Mookakian

Reaction score
It was kind of asking if I should ban him River, I don't like to do these kinds of things unless it needed and sometimes I don't trust myself entirely when making such permanent decision, I want to bring out the good in the guy partly LOL

Far from gay as well, not me at all :cool2: and whats wrong with my avatar, thats me on a bus to "The Big Day Out" after Tool the night before with one of the coolest Girls I know, (Tahlia) whats not to love there. Who can guess whats in the bottle :naughty:

Now my tone beliefs...well I don't know, they developed from personal experience, networking with the greats and exploring uncharted waters, I think anyone willing to put their whole being into sound is bound to be a little CraZY:D

River

Reaction score
It was kind of asking River, no far from gay, and whats wrong with my avatar, thats me on a bus to Tool with one of the coolest Girls I know, whats not to love there.

Now my tone beliefs...well I don't know, they developed from personal experience, networking with the greats and exploring uncharted waters, I think anyone willing to put their whole being into sound is bound to be a little ODD :D
There's nothing wrong with any of it, Mook. If there were, I wouldn't be a fan.

That doesn't make it, or any of it, not weird. Cool girls? Cool. OBAs with sign language? Weird. Anecdotal evidence put forward as factual proof? Weird. But you're far from alone on forums such as this.

Carry on, as will I. And ban the sumbich.

Mookakian

Reaction score
RIVER: Anecdotal evidence put forward as factual proof?

Can you show me where I have done this, I don't mind a link, If I did so I am willing to admit wrong doings if I believe my input to be incorrect or miss-leading. And I do not want to be responsible for such information being adopted by readers.

Just let me know, it will not bother me and invite the chance to fix something if I messed up so pull me up ;)

(sometimes it is really hard to see what motivation is behind your posts River, I am not sure if you were letting us know your thoughts so we can better ourselves and gain clarity or just to gain a sense of higher worth, or learn something new. I always see one or two words in each of your posts that seem to attempt to bring the other partys confidence down, do you mean to do that or is it just instinct to have a neg in every comment, even the good ones you try put forward always have at least some ugly in there LOL

I think that is why a lot of readers are thrown by you posts, anyhow i am not too phased, and poss. completely wrong :laugh2:

EDIT: Oh Geez, what have I put my foot in here :/ hehe

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Bang bang Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon her head..."

poncho

Banned
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvBSQ1RsAzc]The Beatles - Maxwell's Silver Hammer (2009 Stereo Remaster) - YouTube[/ame]

For Edro, wherever I may find him

Say, am I the only guy that find's River's posts fairly straightforward? Cuts to the quick, dig

dem00n

Reaction score
Nah, don't ban him.

You don't know the story of his life, maybe he was just having a bad day and it wasn't adding up.

We can't conceive what this man is truly like by just one message, if the world always judged so quickly then it would all be dust to dust.

HenryHill

Reaction score
Nah, don't ban him.

You don't know the story of his life, maybe he was just having a bad day and it wasn't adding up.

We can't conceive what this man is truly like by just one message, if the world always judged so quickly then it would all be dust to dust.

I wonder how he talks to the guy making his sandwich if this is the way he talks to his harness builder. :hmm:

I suspect this is not a rogue comment by a prince of a guy. :naughty:

He crossed the line, went over the top, and stepped on his dick. :laugh2:

Mookakian

Reaction score
Nah, don't ban him.

This was exactly why I posted, somewhere I think what if he's just in pain and wants to play his axe, let frustration get the better...

But in the end I think he/she went past the line, I should get their Ebay name out of the message though, prob. not very cool of me, not intended just did not think that far when i posted :)

I am all about the good vibes here so its done and had to be, thanks again MLPF, river you are right, I do post weird stuff :laugh2:But I think this one is a fine example of how NOT to treat the people willingly giving you their energy :dude:

MUSTANGCAT

Reaction score
You should very politely write him back asking him to lick your scrotum!

Gin&Pentatonic

Reaction score
There are some customers that you want your competitors to have...

QFT.

There have been many a PITA I've referred to my local competitors over the years. Nothing sizeable, definitely not worth the trouble either.

Really made sense of the adage "It's just as hard to sell something for a dollar as it is a dime."

And for the record, I report no one to the mods.

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So now even eBay has trolls? haha man this world is messed up

Latest Threads