Banned from The Marshall Forum, but I don't know why?

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
if there's a chance of getttin' a video out of it, I say wait. So far everything's just in potentia, not even half-hearted trolling at this point. I'm hoping that folks are waiting for Friday to tick over to start poking the bear.
If I had to be honest, this one appears to be in slow burn mode; it'll take him a few weeks of posting stuff and getting negative feedback before he really catches fire.
I’m hoping for either a full drunken Friday crash and burn, or he becomes one of us.

Wyatt Earp

Banned
Reaction score
Is mentioning that I was banned from a forum a ban-worthy offense? If not, why would anyone assume I would be banned from MLP? I was a member of the Marshall Forum since 2011. I've seen members post worse material than I, yet they have not been banned? Weird.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, are you the valuable asset you’re referring to?
Good luck vanquishing edicts and tyrants and whatever else.

This is social media.
If you won’t be social, you won’t last long.
Apart from politics and religion, personal attacks and general assholery is also against the rules, and that’s a judgement call by the mods.

Maybe you don’t care.

We don’t care either.

We’re here to have fun and shoot the shit with other musicians. If anyone is just here to act like an ass, they’re eventually booted.

I’m not a mod, and I don’t think anyone here has a problem with me, so it’s all above my pay grade and beyond the scope of my interest.

Just saying.
You look simply stunning with a feather boa.

..just saying.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is mentioning that I was banned from a forum a ban-worthy offense? If not, why would anyone assume I would be banned from MLP? I was a member of the Marshall Forum since 2011. I've seen members post worse material than I, yet they have not been banned? Weird.

You seem confused. Are you well? This is not the Marshall forum.

Did you ever happen in Vegas?

Logic much?

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waiting...
Well, tough. I just now got off from work.

And if this is going to be nothing but a tit-for-tat troll thread, I'll jusr close it. I don't have the time to babysit.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
A man's got to be comfortable in his own skin....

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you really want to impress Lt. Dave, you're going to need to brush-up on your ass-eating technique. Don't get me wrong, your technique is good! but, I think you may benefit from expert instruction. To really get your sheepish tongues up in his ass properly, Chelsea Nichole posted an instructional video that I think most of you will enjoy.

btw... I'm still waiting.
Yeah, you're out. Start a new thread on the 7 string forum or something.

Wyatt Earp

Banned
Reaction score
Well, tough. I just now got off from work.

And if this is going to be nothing but a tit-for-tat troll thread, I'll jusr close it. I don't have the time to babysit.
One of your minions claim that you are a Ranger... If a troop isn't Airborne, what is he?

Latest Threads