Banned from The Marshall Forum, but I don't know why?

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Premium Member
Reaction score
A poor misunderstood lad. I fear the strain was just too much for him to bear....

I miss the Munchkin. He had a lot to offer...

:cool2:
Too much Tombstone. :)

Reactions: ehb

Wyatt Earp

Banned
Reaction score
If you really want to impress Lt. Dave, you're going to need to brush-up on your ass-eating technique. Don't get me wrong, your technique is good! but, I think you may benefit from expert instruction. To really get your sheepish tongues up in his ass properly, Chelsea Nichole posted an instructional video that I think most of you will enjoy.

btw... I'm still waiting.

smk506

Reaction score
Chelsea Nichole?

More like Chelsea Which Hole amIright? :D

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you really want to impress Lt. Dave, you're going to need to brush-up on your ass-eating technique. Don't get me wrong, your technique is good! but, I think you may benefit from expert instruction. To really get your sheepish tongues up in his ass properly, Chelsea Nichole posted an instructional video that I think most of you will enjoy.

btw... I'm still waiting.
Have you had this fixation all your life or is it a recent thing?

How does it make you feel when your self control crumbles?

Happy? Sad? Ashamed?

Wyatt Earp

Banned
Reaction score
Have you had this fixation all your life or is it a recent thing?

How does it make you feel when your self control crumbles?

Happy? Sad? Ashamed?
You just get that tongue ready to represent... Those mods are prepped and expecting! :)

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I've been known to push the limits on banned topics from time-to-time, but I don't think I was worse than anyone else. I didn't get any warning; in regards to recently posted content. I went to login... "You Have Been Banned". :shock:

I enjoyed hanging out at the Marshall Forum. I don't recall ever pissing anyone off, so? I was sort-of tough on those who modify vintage Marshall's, but nothing that warranted a ban. The mods contacted me from time-to-time on certain comments, but I don't ever recall a situation that included a ban warning. I bath daily, so it can't be a hygiene issue. A gave fairly solid advice on repair issues where I could. I was cordial to fellow members... I just don't get it?
You said you think Gorilla amps are the shit-didnt ya ;)

Latest Threads