Banned from The Marshall Forum, but I don't know why?

Wyatt Earp

Banned
Reaction score
I've been known to push the limits on banned topics from time-to-time, but I don't think I was worse than anyone else. I didn't get any warning; in regards to recently posted content. I went to login... "You Have Been Banned". :shock:

I enjoyed hanging out at the Marshall Forum. I don't recall ever pissing anyone off, so? I was sort-of tough on those who modify vintage Marshall's, but nothing that warranted a ban. The mods contacted me from time-to-time on certain comments, but I don't ever recall a situation that included a ban warning. I bath daily, so it can't be a hygiene issue. A gave fairly solid advice on repair issues where I could. I was cordial to fellow members... I just don't get it?

PeteK

Reaction score
I don't know, I've never been to that forum. But if it's anything like here, they don't have to give you a warning to ban you. Sounds like you are admitting to being a repeat offender. Maybe their mods had enough?

Biddlin

Reaction score
Don't actually recall you being there and now you may as well not have been, like the old "if a tree..." conundrum.
I would hope you contact the mods and try to straighten it out.

bsteff666

Reaction score
Did you tell them not to say “Burst”?
:rofl:

I’m just messing with you by the way... I mean no disrespect or ill will.

efstop

Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are Marshalls a thing, says the guy with four of them..

I use Google for info on amps, and MLP for all my guitar and Hollywood research.