Band Of Skulls: Anyone heard of them?

NRBQ

Reaction score
I just found a band called Band Of Skulls that is amazing. The name BOS sounds like they should be a death metal band but they couldn't be farther from that style of music. To me they are a throw back old fashioned old school heavy rock with touches of light and shade. They are a trio with two guys on drums and guitar and a girl on bass and vocals. I read they all three are songwriters for the band so their material is quite diverse. Anyway I just wondered if anyone else had been as amazed as I am at this band. Here is a short list of songs by them that have grabbed my ear and can be found on youtube.

Sweet Sour,
Lies,
Blood,
Lay My Head Down,
Cold Dark Heart,
Death By Diamonds and Pearls,
Honest,
Devil Takes Care of His Own,
Navigate,
All About You,
Patterns

Would love to hear from fans of these guys or from people that are hearing them now for the first time. I haven't been this crazy for a new band in quite some time. They have a big fan here, can't wait to hear their career unfold and if I ever get a chance I will check them out live.

rxbandit

Reaction score
Huge fan. Been into them for a few years now, they're great. Love the new album, the harmonies are fantastic

Jonny333

Reaction score
Yeah, was recommended them a few weeks back and really dig it.

Your list is missing one of their best tracks though:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUPD3-1bVA8]Band of Skulls - Bruises (New Single) - YouTube[/ame]

Latest Threads