Band jokes about playing AC/DC, crowd takes over

Phil W

Reaction score
And that, my friends, is why processed, auto-tuned, corporate, 'urban', latino-beat, hi-energy dance R&B hip-crap is destroying our civilisation and sucking kids souls out through their rear ends! In other words; Let There Be Rock!!! :dude:

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
This is pretty cool! I love live music. The singer off-handedly played the intro to you shook me and the crowd took it from there!

this is why that song is a non-negotiable. if im in the band, that song is on the play;ist. its a 100% crowd pleaser and not as awful as the usual ones. black betty and kickstart my heart are the other 2 that are musts if u r playing bars

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inspiring...and kudos to the group for taking the cue and
running with it. Rock on...

rock-and-roll_750w.jpg

Thanks, Leumas. A great post.

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
AC/DC often gets poked fun at how of their all songs sounds alike.. this right here is why they’re great.. decades later people still get moved by them..

Angus is why I have a SG myself.. it’s impossible to play one without sneaking one of their riffs in there.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Inspiring...and kudos to the group for taking the cue and
running with it. Rock on...

View attachment 584941

Thanks, Leumas. A great post.
Side comment... EVERYone in that pic was an origiinal, and NONE of them sounded like ANY of the others. Each had their own thing, none needed any autotune crap, and they could do it in ONE take, do it live, whatever.

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
That was great! Props to the band for having the smarts to go with it, and for the front guy to act the way he did, giving the audience praise and recognition. That would have been a great gig after that (if it had not been before).

cheers.

Latest Threads