Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
1669349742104.jpeg

Leee

Extremism in defense of Liberty is no vice
Reaction score
The people who do this kind of thing, of course it pisses me off.
Of course, it frustrates me.

But the people I really want to see burn in hell?

The people who will defend this shit.
People who will try to explain to me, “Oh, you are over-reacting. That’s not really what they’re doing here.”

Or, “You just don’t understand.”

There is an old term that fits perfectly here:
Hint of impropriety.

Not only do you not want to have anything to do with this shit, you don’t want to be doing anything that has you anywhere near this kind of shit.

When people start going into Victor’s beautiful new chipper there, do you think that’s a good time to start explaining how you had nothing to do with it?
That it was just a big misunderstanding?

Too fucking late.

No society that tolerates this shit is going to last very long.

Leee

Reaction score
I’ve been screaming from the rooftops about Disney and Company for 20 years over precisely this kind of shit.

But Disney does a good enough job of monitoring what their customers will pay for that it never seems that overt to most people.

No mouse in MY house.

PeteK

Reaction score
I never heard of Balenciaga until Kanye was bitching about them dumping him for saying anti Jewish stuff. I don't normally give a shit about Kanye, but I coincidentally happen to like Lex Friedman, the host of the podcast he was on so I listened. Kanye brought up Balenciaga a bunch of times

Leee

Reaction score
A couple younger guys I work with hang on every word that comes out of Kanye’s mouth.
I mean, for the most part, it’s just entertainment to them.
But still, to give that guy any credulity is plain stupid.

But there is an important lesson to be learned here.
How many times throughout history have we seen the village idiot was the one who really knew what was going on.
No one else can see it…

I Break Things

Reaction score
This is beyond grotesque. Tasteless. Classless. Ignorant. Insulting. Offensive. Unforgivable.

Seriously, how dare they use children like that and flaunt that obscenity in the faces of so many people who've gone through childhood trauma.

Balenciaga employees and supporters, please, fuck off.

wildhawk1

Reaction score
Meanwhile, the FIB is cracking cases of ropes shaped like loops.

There a bunch of rope "loops" hanging from the rafters in my garage.

Renter about three people back before I bought it used to process deer in there.

I'm sure if the Federal Bureau of Incompetence saw them my arse would be in a small room with one desk, three chairs, and a camera up in the corner while a couple Bubba's grilled me for eight hours.

Back to the subject matter...

If someone ever molested a child in my family tree it wouldn't be reported to the authorities.

That would be doing them a favor. At that point I'd be the jury and the judge.

Latest Threads