Badcat Unleash The worlds first re-amplifier / attenuator. Any Amp to 100watts

NYC LP player

Reaction score
Anyone in the NYC area/region have an Unleash? Id volunteer a few hours to make an awesome video demo.

homenote

ROCKSTAR INC (T.M)
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
TGP bc unleash thread, said he'd got forty in stock with tiny scratches on bottom for 349.!
Quote]
Originally Posted by Onioner
All i know is i ain't holding my breath. I have just under a week until it's the four week point.

BC:
I have forty in stock ready to ship with little tiny scratches , some on the bottom I can't ship as new. $ 349 come and get 'em.

John

End quote]

I'll wait and get another one with 16ohm in different color:slash: gold or som3thing...

:hmm: Returns?

NYC LP player

Reaction score

I am guessing manufacturing process where the nice blue housing got scratched. If they were returns they would have to be listed as returns or refurbished. I would order now but its third inline for gear on my gas list since I splurged on a Phaez.

- A/B/Y box $50
- Strymon Flint $300
- Unleash $375 (4 week wait)
- Weber 12F150B (6 week wait)

That said....not having to wait a month for an Unleash makes it tempting

NYC LP player

Reaction score
I could help you with this... UPS or USPS would be cheaper. Problem is attaining the product. Bad Cat has SO many orders for these, they are having issues keeping up with demand.

Which leads me to believe, these must kick ALL kinds of ass.

Who is the person selling them on TGP as not new w/ a discount? Sounds fishy with me... I don't see how there is any way there could be B-stock versions of these at this point.

I believe its one of the main guys at Bad Cat who has been answering questions. They have a batch that has scratches so they are selling at a discount.

onioner

Reaction score
Who is the person selling them on TGP as not new w/ a discount? Sounds fishy with me... I don't see how there is any way there could be B-stock versions of these at this point.

Yeah, it's John, owner of Badcat, so fish-free.

LPV

Reaction score
These guys have a sense of humor too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-F3FvKQXGk]Bad Cat Quality - YouTube[/ame]

blamo

Reaction score
I could help you with this... UPS or USPS would be cheaper. Problem is attaining the product. Bad Cat has SO many orders for these, they are having issues keeping up with demand (and filling my orders for them in a timely basis LOL). I really can't be mad about that though, it sucks to wait but it is great to see a US company doing well and creating products like this that CAN be in demand and actually be sold.

Which leads me to believe, these must kick ALL kinds of ass!

good to hear. I will have to hit you up when the amp fund is full again (and when you have stock)

NYC LP player

Reaction score
I all my questions (and prays) have been answered. Do you think John read my post about singing over it for a reference noise? Where is my free Unleash :fingersx:

cybermgk

“No such thing as fun for the whole family"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Got the email, mine just shipped today!!!!. Expected here Saturday.

Curlymaple

Reaction score
Finally, (almost a month) tried my Marshall vintage modern DR-Footswitch today and it works for channel switching, pretty cool, I didn't have to buy one from BC.

Coolest purchase of the year so far!

Hamtone

Reaction score
Thats what i wanted to hear. Going on the list...

George Jetson

Reaction score
New demo, sounds pretty good! :thumb:
Unleash Attenuate - YouTube

I need one of those cool swag bag carrying cases. I didn't realize people were still having an issue with the footswitch. Any momentary switch will do. I pretty much use my BOSS FS-6 for all of my amps, including the VM 2266. You can switch it between latching and non-latching (momentary). To tell you the truth I don't recall right now what setting I used with the BCU, but if your VM Dynamic Range switch works, that's definitely a momentary switch.

decoy205

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it but can the direct out be used w/o a speaker? Does this thing acts as a speaker load?

Basically can I put my amp on recording volume and use the direct out to record it silently?

Hamtone

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it but can the direct out be used w/o a speaker? Does this thing acts as a speaker load?

Basically can I put my amp on recording volume and use the direct out to record it silently?

Yes :thumb:

Latest Threads