Bad Pussy

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a Bengal-Tabby mix, a Main Coon, and a Tuxedo ....

That Bengal just turned 1 year the other day.....she is absolutely crazy....she runs circles around the other two ....(who are slightly older) she isn't afraid of anything ....except is the vacuum cleaner get too close....

I have had cats all my life ....

Advice is Get a Bengal ....they are energetic, don't stop loving you back....plays fetch like a dog and doesn't get tired....Reminds you its time to play NOW....

Amazing animal;

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
The personality differences are pretty incredible in any domestic animal...

My wife is a cat lady and she is their center, if she's in the room they are gathered as if they were a Pride on the plains of Africa....she is the mom and the boss...I just roar or make noise....

Its the interpersonal conflicts that amuse me the most ....those three will get along...but territory, food, and bathroom rights are king...and they let (or Allow) the youngest to eat first....it doesn't matter how many bowls there are, the Bengal chooses ....and she will change her mind and the others just step back ....there is no aggression....

Window space becomes available or a sunbeam on a cold day....there will be some hissy fits and a pecking order begins to emerge, Percy the elder (big Main Coon) wins ...usually....

But then....they take turns ....!!

rabidhamster

Reaction score
I have a cat, I’m not a cat guy but I took it in and it’s usually a good animal. But today she is on the war path. On the counters, knocking things on the floor, pawing the rug, running around like a maniac, ambushing the dog, jumping at me, trying to piss me off every five minutes. And it’s only been an hour since I let her back into the house. Normally she’s indoors but with the nice weather the little beast didn’t want to come in last night, and I was tired so after making sure she had shelter on our porch I went to bed.

I’m a dog person, I understand dogs, I can look at my dog and know what he’s feeling. If he’s sad I just take him for a car ride and maybe get him a pup cup from Starbucks and his day is made. But cats? They might as well be women because their actions often don’t make any sense.
You bougie pleab don’t you know it’s called a Puppuccino.

But seriously I have that issue with my fixed cat some nights. It usually seems to be boredom, helps to play with her a bit to wear her out. A long piece of string with some knots tied in it will get her running around pretty well but watch your legs. The good thing with the string or any other hand held toy is they’ll associate it as you playing with them so it’s good bonding. Don’t leave the string down when you’re done playing though.

I’ve also had good success with feathers attached to scratching posts and those semidisposable cardboard clawing stations with a stick and a ball dangling for kittie to bat at.

I also set up a spot that is her “acceptable”indoor scampering area. If she wants to climb up and run back and forth I’ll redirect her there so she can see out a window and jump down and run to the other room without knocking stuff over. Of course that doesn’t stop her climbing where she knows she isn’t supposed to if I’m not paying attention to her when she wants something, but it helps a lot.

Last edited:

pnuggett

Reaction score
That's just one thing about cats that disgust me. Jump from the kitty litter on to the table or countertop. Nice kitty. WTF? Then there's fucking hairballs. Fuck!

Latest Threads