Backsliding Backorders... Grrrrrr!

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered an Epi Moderne a month ago. When I ordered, it was backordered until early August. A couple of days ago, I saw that they are backordered until November 01, '21. :hyper:

I called, hoping that there were two batches, and the August batch was already spoken for. Nope. The rep said that this is the new date Epiphone gave them. DAMMIT!!! DAMMIT!!! DAMMIT!!!

I'm tempted to cancel the order, but I really want a Moderne. I'm also tempted to just get a Chipiphone Moderne, since I already have the case.

BKS

Reaction score
I instead got the Gibson moderne.... :rofl:
Darn that is a long wait, probably worth the wait anyway.

dmac in SC

Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting months for a Gibson LP Modern in Pelham Blue...It is the last guitar I can think of wanting. I am particular about some stuff, and my gut tells me to buy this one new, which I am going to do.

We're looking at August 9 at the soonest.:fingersx:

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting months for a Gibson LP Modern in Pelham Blue...It is the last guitar I can think of wanting. I am particular about some stuff, and my gut tells me to buy this one new, which I am going to do.

Would you say where from? PM, if you prefer.

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Coincidentally, that was the original expected date for my Epi Moderne!

Is Gibson doing another run of Modernes? Or are you getting a custom build?

Latest Threads