Bacchus Flying V Custom - One off custom order, wine red, ebony board.

Olds442

Reaction score
This is a MIJ Vintage or Handmade Series guitar comparable to a Momose build today.
All original with warranty card, matching serial number, case, truss rod key, etc. This guitar weighs 6.41 lbs on a very accurate luggage scale. (yes, under 3 kilos.)

Presumably mahogany although since it's a custom order it may be korina, they could not confirm either way when emailing Bacchus last year. It has an ebony fretboard. They do confirm they built it and it is a custom order based on the model number designated as a BFC-168 and not a BFV-Custom. BFV-Custom guitars were only available in black or white.

This guitar is in very good condition with a chip at the top of the back of the head stock, visible in the pics. I'll fully inspect again today to note any others but I believe that's it.

No visible fret wear and officially finished on Christmas Day, 2006.

notice the small chip/ding at the top of the head stock in this image.

$1300 plus actual shipping to you, wherever you are. I prefer paypal payment and I've never had a bad deal or unsatisfied buyer here or anywhere. I believe I have priced this to sell, it's less than I paid so please understand this is the lowest price. I am not looking for any trades at this time. Thank you for reading my ad.

Olds442

Reaction score
because it exudes class. you could play this thing in a jazz or blues gig well dressed and get nothing but compliments.

RIP Albert

no offense michael, nuthing but love for you. :hug:

Bluesky

Reaction score
LOL. Definitely no offense to MS! And I agree compliments galore!

scott 351 wins

Reaction score
I thought you were in Chicago. I'm about 30 minutes South of Rockford, very tempting!!

Bluesky

Reaction score
Im selling a 335.......if I was liquid you would be sending it to South fla..........:yesway:

RAG7890

Reaction score
Going by the back of the Body, that looks like it is White Limba (Korina).

GLWS.

:cheers2:

Latest Threads