Axl Rose Suing Activision for $20 Million

kevinh

Reaction score
Thats 20 million that could be distributed among the people that worked their asses off making the game.

Hope he doesn't get it.

L60N

Reaction score
What a f*****g money-grabbing asshat! I hope Activision tell him to bugger off and shove that bandana of his up his ass... although... he might enjoy that kinda thing, and i'm pretty sure that would only just make his voice all the more annoying. Tosser.

Im sure they'd love to do just that!

Trouble is, i bet Axl has it all sown up the fuckin shrewd bugger. He'll probably get his $20m.

At least the good olde folk wont forget that it was Slash who made GnR what it was. :slash:

Axl was just a weakass frontman with a bandana & a pansy dance. :lol:

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
The corporate profit was very large.........before it was gone

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
Trouble is, i bet Axl has it all sown up the fuckin shrewd bugger. He'll probably get his $20m.
At least the good olde folk wont forget that it was Slash who made GnR what it was. :slash:
haha i totally agree. About Slash aswell, he was/is GnR.

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
Pansy dance.........yeah fuk lead singer a holes

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
facepalm...

That game came out three years ago. WTH?

Deftone

Reaction score
What a f*****g money-grabbing asshat! I hope Activision tell him to bugger off and shove that bandana of his up his ass... although... he might enjoy that kinda thing, and i'm pretty sure that would only just make his voice all the more annoying. Tosser.

:thumb:

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Axl would be great for a new Supergroup being formed of moneygrubbing musicians.

Axl - Vocals

Gene Simmons - Bass

Lars Ulrich - Drums

?? - Guitar.

-Just need one more sue-happy, moocher ahole to play guitar. Put out a few CD's already so we can get on with the real entertainment.....Behind The Music. :laugh2:

kjlugo

Reaction score
There goes some people hope for a reunion.....

allbusinessjoe

Reaction score
Axl would be great for a new Supergroup being formed of moneygrubbing musicians.

Axl - Vocals

Gene Simmons - Bass

Lars Ulrich - Drums

?? - Guitar.

-Just need one more sue-happy, moocher ahole to play guitar. Put out a few CD's already so we can get on with the real entertainment.....Behind The Music. :laugh2:

Vinny Vincent. He sued KISS a few times.

QueenNhl37

Reaction score
As soon as Axl does right by those that attempt to see his shows I might see things different, but the facts are such so far that he is a fu-cking as$hole and I could care less if he bangs up some rat poison and dies in a pool of bloody vomit.

:shock::shock: like my granny say, when you have nothing nice to say you better shut the hell up. thats what im gonna do.:shock:

QueenNhl37

Reaction score
To be fair, I have not listened to CD or any songs from that album. I've heard from some people that there's good stuff there, I don't know, I'm afraid to compare it to the old GNR and get completely disappointed...

It's what happens when I listen to VR, it's like a shell, no substance at all...

i understand, it took me long before i decided to finally lsten to it...

MJH

Reaction score
I can't believe Axl is still this stupid about this. There is no way of separating Slash from these songs whether he has any rights to them or not.
There was a months delay recently with Marshall being able to release their 'announcement video' for the AFD100 amp as Slash was playing songs from Appetite in it.
What does he think he can achieve by stopping what essentially amounts to free advertising for his music.

L60N

Reaction score
What does he think he can achieve by stopping what essentially amounts to free advertising for his music.

I know man, such a fool!

He is preventing the music from filtering through, what a tit! :rolleyes:

QueenNhl37

Reaction score

you guys have just no fucking clue what its like to be a frontman. you just dont realize how amazing he was. and no, slash didnt make guns n roses what it was. izzy and axl wrote most of the songs on afd. without axl guns wouldnt have been a standout band. all the raw energy and rage was from him. he was the most amazing singer and thats why slash wanted him in his fucking band. well HE ended up in AXL'S band.

Sirzach

Reaction score
There was a months delay recently with Marshall being able to release their 'announcement video' for the AFD100 amp as Slash was playing songs from Appetite in it.

He'll sue them in three years, don't worry.

Cpt_Gonzo

Reaction score
What a prick.

Everyone should go out and buy GHIII now.

kjlugo

Reaction score
CD is ok....actually I think it's better than any of the two VR albums.....

kjlugo

Reaction score
GnR will be great again if they bring back BUCKETHEAD!

Buckethead is not a band kind of guitar player, he does a lot better as a solo player.....and I don't think he fits in with GN'R anyway. He is too much of a virtuoso guy.

Latest Threads