Axl Rose Addresses Guns N' Roses Turmoil In An Open Letter To Fans

superdry

Reaction score
2010 and your still fekkin late turning up.. All the above is bollox!

Nightrain

Reaction score
He keeps going on about Slash trying to get the Guns brand name.. I really can never ever see him caring about the name of a band.

rockguitar41

Reaction score
wow i tried reading the entire thing but all it was, was just a bunch of whiny crap about random stuff! i mean that letter was all over the place, it was like ADD! it would just go from one thing to the next then back again then on to something else then bac to soemthing else. whew! i just skimmed most of it and it was all just stuff about slash is stupid or hes mean or crap like that! he needs to grow up and get over it already! jeez.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The parts I did read, just make him out as a whinny bitch.

I slogged through the entire thing and you're right. Everything is everyone else's fault. Just like always.

45WinMag

Reaction score
Will reading all that shit give me Slashtone?

Dino Velvet

Reaction score
Please Axl, I won't waste the time to read that shit. You launched a UK tour and you showed up late for almost all the dates. You won't be invited back. If you try that shit here someone will cap your ass. And it will serve you right.

Saiko

Reaction score
Its funny that he said Slash made up a story to save face, but to me that is exactly what this "Open Letter" is, Axl trying to save face. Unfortunately for Axl it is 14 years too late.

Benjammin

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiBjCKKEe_E]YouTube - Guns N' Roses-14 Years[/ame]

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I did read the whole thing, and it was a long, boring, badly-written screed that was as big a yawn as listening to the ghost of Ronald Reagan explaining why he was such a great president. It left me wondering why Axl thinks that any of us actually *care* about the multitude of beefs that brought down the original GNR.

Lots of ego, right there... and I've heard tell that Mr. Rose stores it in a blimp hangar at night. Clearly, he's as impressed with himself as ever.

Stupid. And for all his anti-Slash sentiments, the fact remains that Slash is about 1,000 times more recognizable than Axl is-- a thing that probably drives Mr. Rose bonkers with envy. Of course, if he ever stole the famous top hat, a lot of people wouldn't know Slash from Lenny Kravitz.

All I can do is shrug. Mr. Rose needs to get over himself.

EasyAce

Reaction score
I haven't heard the name in a long enough time. (Thank God?)

Is Axl Rose still in the league?

Reaction score
I'm going to trot that out next time I mess up
"it NEVER happpened", repeat as necessary

Kanga Blue

Reaction score
lol I just scan read all this.

Axel really seems like a moron.
Anyway good luck to him.
Can you imagine Led Zep without Page?
I can't .... some things are better buried

Deftone

Reaction score
I want a reality tv show on this douche.

Latest Threads