Axl is sensetive...

chasenblues

Reaction score
He should have spent the lawyer's fees on a treadmill instead.

He might injure himself on such a contraption..:D

ad_202436188.jpg

BACzero

Reaction score
...and upon seeing the news that Axl is trying to force the removal of his fat photos, millions of Americans (GnR fans or not) start frantically downloading every fat-Axl pic they can find for safe keeping... LOL :thumbs:

Sometimes the best thing to do is laugh at yourself and just let it go.

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like Slash has really let himself go as well. Shame.

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
Well its not big boned...husky....fat anymore.

That's impolite to say especially as you can access your medical records from your Doctor online.
They have new names that sound less ummm mean:hmm:

Now the doctors say...well my neurologist refers to me as "Well nourished"

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
what a foolish thing to do. the internet is now about to explode with axl fat memes.
81-axl-rose-balding-bandana-fat.jpg

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Knowing Axl he wanted this. He always seemed to thrive off negative publicity. It travels faster and further.

I'm not saying he is necessarily smart, just ... well he likes to keep sticking his finger in the socket.

:laugh2:

Mark V Guitars

バナナフライング...
Reaction score
The peasants sit behind their desks mocking Rose, as he sits on his stage throne singing 35 year old songs to the peasants, while enjoying life a midst a 150 plus million dollar fortune.

I say, "Who's mocking who?"

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
This is pretty classic Axl.

In his book Slash told a story about when they were leaving Japan. They were all given cameras by some important people (Yakuza, I think) but they didn't declare them at Customs and they were all detained. Duff was able to talk his way out of it, Slash and Steven had lost the cameras prior and Izzy just smashed the thing to make it a moot point. But Axl refused to back down and ended up being strip searched. At least he got to keep the camera.

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The peasants sit behind their desks mocking Rose, as he sits on his stage throne singing 35 year old songs to the peasants, while enjoying life a midst a 150 plus million dollar fortune.

I say, "Who's mocking who?"

And then Axl loses his feet to Diabetes, then suffers a massive coronary and dies. He mocks NO more, but is open to mockery for ever on..

Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles loves you. Mwah! ♥
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just go away Axle. You and your little Axlerod name and your little spandex shorts and your XXXL football t-shirt get-up. Get out there and walk a mile in Lindsay Lohan's shoes if you wanna know real persecution, my red-bearded pathos. In the meantime, the world ain't your oyster, 'cause there ain't room enough for the two of us.

So, (bink!) OFF ya go...

Masters+%25231.jpg

sk8rat

Reaction score
beyonce tried the same thing. all it did was bring more attention to the pictures :laugh2: :shock: :laugh2:

Latest Threads