Axl is a fattie

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
tumblr_lslpofUMGH1qz7swqo1_500.jpg

axl-rose_now.jpg

someone needs to photoshop an ice cream cone in place of the mic.

captcoolaid

Reaction score
You know there is no excuse for this. NONE. Look at guys like Steven Tyler, Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee etc... that have done more shite than axle could afford in there time. Just goes to show what a good producer and engineer can do in the studio.

Beerdog80

Banned
Reaction score
axl-rose_now.jpg

Check it out. Epic man side boob. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Somewhere, Peter Griffin is happy he is not alone.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Axl is going to be 50 years old next year on Feb 6th. People do get old unfortunately.

Greg's Guitars

Reaction score
They or he (whomever is in the band now) absolutely should have stayed where they were,(in hiding and retired) it's over Axl blew it with his antics, the band will never be a glimmer of their former selves... performance SUKS...couldn't pay me to go to their concert.....

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hm. Genetics to some degree, yes... and age to some degree, yes... these could be a factor...

He could also have a medical condition that calls for him to take pharmceuticals that cause him to be bloaty, yes... there are some that do that to a fellow...

Or he could simply be a foodie. Lord knows, that's what happened to me! Hooked on my own excellent cookin'... and now somewhat overweight (but generally happy anyway). But then, I don't have "stage presence" to think of. I only have to please myself.

He sort of looks like what you'd get if you crossed Axl Rose of yesteryear with the Elton John of the last decade or so.

Axl John? Elton Rose? I dunno, but hey: whatever.

--R :laugh2:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for a tranwreck but it never happened

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Bkw4vsHt8&feature=related]Guns N' Roses[/ame]

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
Ya, I thought I might have felt a little guilty for a second, then I figured he's gotta have tough scales by now and be able to laugh at himself ...and also he's a dick, so let there be lolz!

Latest Threads