AxHole at it again

stinkfoot

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
20 years ago his behavior was Rock 'n Roll.. today tho..

I'd call his behavior that of a douche-bag but I'd rather not insult douche-bags like that.

L60N

Reaction score
axl-rose-005-img.jpg

L60N

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLUUQdqA0I&[/ame]

L60N

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9jq_jPJ6lw&[/ame]

Dino Velvet

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. 20-30 years ago Mick could get away with that. In fact I remember reading something about that in one of the Stones books. I always figured that's where Axl got the idea from. If the fans were smart they would just show up one or two hours later. As for me, I'll watch it on Palladia. Sure it will get there at some point.

LongBeach

Reaction score
Dont worry, he will twitter an apology and everything will be ok :thumb:

Dino Velvet

Reaction score
I can see it now, GnR plays Detroit, Axl shows up 2 hours late and somebody caps his ass.

upl8tr

Reaction score
I'm not gonna coment on Axl or GnR, all that needs to be said has been said already, but FFS at the "Noise" in that W T T J vid above, I mean if someone played and sounded like that in my local pub I'd walk out?

Somebody is definately kidding sombody on................:hmm:

vintageJIM

Banned
Reaction score
I think any artist no matter who they are, needs to respect the idea that there are fans that pay good money to come see them perform, and the artist needs to be as prompt as possible, at every show

Axl and others that are known for this type of BS are only abusing the fans that are supporting them

any promoter that continues to book these types of asshats is also an asshat, and any fans that continue to purchase tickets to shows by artist that have a track record of doing this crap are stupid, and are just supporting this continued type of BS behavior

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
The only band I have seen that did some similar sh-t was Aerosmith back in 79 or so.
Well the lateness and short show.....played about 50 minutes maybe. Toxic Twins

beuford23

Reaction score
I hate to admit that I got suckered and bought Chinese Democracy. Sadly, there's only about 20 seconds of the album I like and it's (god knows who's) the solo on track 3.

AXE

Six String Soldier
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

JonMan94

Reaction score
who axl agian? :lol:

would anyone care if he was shot dead on stage.....:hmm:

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This guy's gotta get over it man, when's he gonna realize?

Slash is out there playing small venues all over the world and making everybody happy.

At this point it's just like... "Really? STILL?... He STILL does that shit?"

The difference is, Slash is a professional. He is on time, gives a complete show with no "early outs", he delivers as promised, and does his job. He likes what he does, and understands that it is his livelihood. He's a professional. Axl is just Axl.

bonanza2252003

Reaction score
douchebag .thats all I got to say. .His record sales for Chinese democracy were dismall too . His head is bigger than the state of Texas . Complete loser

mantra

Reaction score
I hate to admit that I got suckered and bought Chinese Democracy. Sadly, there's only about 20 seconds of the album I like and it's (god knows who's) the solo on track 3.

It's Buckethead...I just listened to Chinese Democracy and think the guitar work is really good. It's just a matter of taste I guess.

The groove after the solo on the 3rd track "Better" is awesome.

Latest Threads