AxHole at it again

allbusinessjoe

Reaction score
Guns N' Roses Walk Off Stage After Twenty Minutes At Dublin Gig

September 1, 2010

Disaster was in the air at tonight's Guns N' Roses gig at The O2 in Dublin, Ireland when front man Axl Rose walked off stage after only 20 minutes. Fans were left bitterly disappointed after waiting for over an hour for the band to appear on stage in the first instance.

Sleaze Roxx: Guns N' Roses Walk Off Stage After Twenty Minutes At Dublin Gig

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
......oh I thought this was bout somebody else........

Howard2k

Reaction score
Again. Love GNR, but Axl needs to sort his shit out.

Reaction score
:shock:What, Axl late for a gig? Axl walked off? How could that be, he has always been such a professional, always prompt, always polite. I can't imagine he would ever be unprofessional in any way, what could have happened?:rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh2::laugh2:

Anyone who spends money on this douchebag and expects otherwise is living in a dream world. Might as well just flush your money down the toilet, you'll be getting the same return.

Benjammin

Reaction score
at this point, I dont feel bad for upset fans anymore, you should be expecting this to happen and plan accordingly

purevilpleasure

Reaction score
Isn't that what people go there to see? He come in late, gets some thing up his ass and walks off, that's the GNR experience. At least after all these years he sticks to what he knows best.

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
.......not being able to control your drugs.........

EEF13

Reaction score
.......not being able to control your drugs.........

Axl is pretty clean. My cousin was part of the people who brought them to Panama and he said that Axl was the only sober guy.

Reaction score
With any luck he'll start another album. Should take him at least 25 years for the next one.

MineGoesTo11

Reaction score
It's sad that people will put up with him just to get a piece of something that just isn't there anymore.

Ayy Itss Daveee

Reaction score
This guy's gotta get over it man, when's he gonna realize?

Slash is out there playing small venues all over the world and making everybody happy.

At this point it's just like... "Really? STILL?... He STILL does that shit?"

apocalypsebob

Reaction score
Axl is pretty clean. My cousin was part of the people who brought them to Panama and he said that Axl was the only sober guy.

+1

axl has always been the cleanest member of the mess that was GNR, unfortunately he has the personality of a porcupines rear end

odd how the junkies are the nice ones

Benjammin

Reaction score
odd how the junkies are the nice ones

Similar thing with the Rolling Stones, Jagger was a casual user, nothing compared to Brian, Keith, Mick (Taylor) or Charlie, but he's the one with the whacked out personality. Aside from his whacky demeanor and notorious past, Keith Richards is a pretty decent, down to earth guy, he always puts the band before himself and his ego

The DUDE

Reaction score
Anyone who spends money on this douchebag and expects otherwise is living in a dream world. Might as well just flush your money down the toilet, you'll be getting the same return.

Exactly. The guy shows up 1 or 2 hours late, sometimes only for 10 or 20 minutes....has some of the highest ticket prices in the biz and still keeps selling out.

Axl's a joke....and if you still pay to see him, the joke's on you.

The_Sentry

Reaction score
Jesus H...at this point I'm blown away someone BOUGHT tickets to one of his shows in light of the endless cancellations and early walkoffs! :laugh2:

Nightrain

Reaction score
Sigh. He thinks he's too good for everyone, and that because of that he can choose whether they deserve to see the "band" or not. They paid, they deserve. I hope that it all goes down hill for him now, ticket sales down to nothing, record sales (of Chinese Democracy) finally hitting rock bottom nothing. He really does not deserve to be playing on the same kind of stage as Slash, or anyone else that big.

Latest Threads