Aussie, flower pot, chainsaw, lotsa booze

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Here's one for the books :thumb:

Flowerpot-wearing Australian attempts robbery with a chainsaw | The Daily Caller

The Daily Caller said:
Flowerpot-wearing Australian attempts robbery with a chainsaw

An Australian teenager has been charged with armed robbery after trying to rob a 7-Eleven with a chainsaw during a drunken escapade, all while wearing a flowerpot on his head, according to Northern Star News.

Leichhardt teen Steven Frank Steele entered the 7-Eleven at around 4:30 a.m. wearing the pot on his head in a crude attempt to conceal his identity. He was brandishing a running chainsaw.

The two workers fled into a back room, and Steele then allegedly used the chainsaw to damage a window and some display racks, before baring his buttocks to store attendants.

He made demands for money, but left with only the chainsaw and a bottle of soda, Northern Star News reports. He also faces allegations of damaging a parked vehicle during his getaway from the store.

A police officer going to the store saw Steele, and arrested him. Police dogs then found the chainsaw, reportedly stolen before the rampage occurred, in a bush near the store.

Steele faces charges of armed robbery, willful damage, public nuisance, being armed so as to inspire fear, and the possession of suspected stolen property.

I wonder just HOW drunk was he? :dude:

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
It figures, you know that Australia was started as an English penal colony don't you?

It's a joke all you Aussies. :D

Captain Howdy

Reaction score
He must've checked these guys out. "Bill and Ben The Flower Pot Men". It was on tv here in Australia many many moons ago.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcF9JSxkUSE"]ATV - "Bill & Ben The Flower Pot Men" - YouTube[/ame]

12watt

Reaction score
bill_ben_350x250.jpg

Once they left TV, Bill just couldn't handle the mundane life. The Baby Bio habit just got too much for him and crime was the last resort.

lancpudn

Reaction score
bill_ben_350x250.jpg

Once they left TV, Bill just could handle the mundane life. The Baby Bio habit just got too much for him and crime was the last resort.

LOLOLOLOL:lol::lol::lol:.....then there was that escapade with Muffin the Mule which the BBC swept under the carpet.

Ni2y4R0l.jpg

GitFiddle

Reaction score
How do you say, "Hold my beer. Hey y'all watch 'is", in Australian? :laugh2:

Bill h

Banned
Reaction score
They'll never recognize me with this flower pot on........oh brother !

truckermde

Reaction score
Those darn beer cans are SOOOO big in Australia...

:thumb:

Cruznolfart

Reaction score
You beat me to it.
I was going to say, at least he did't try to holster it in his pants.

At least your bad guy still has the capability of siring a new generation of little bad guys. Our Mister Johnson, who, under the circumstances, should seriously consider a name change, is the last of his line. Pity really.

:laugh2:

Boss 302

Reaction score
At least your bad guy still has the capability of siring a new generation of little bad guys. Our Mister Johnson, who, under the circumstances, should seriously consider a name change, is the last of his line. Pity really.

:laugh2:

I get your point, but which one is the bigger idiot?
As far as names go, maybe Ms Johnson for your's, he's half way there already. :naughty:

As for our one, I'll let you decide.
It is only fair, after all.

Cruznolfart

Reaction score
I get your point, but which one is the bigger idiot?
As far as names go, maybe Ms Johnson for your's, he's half way there already. :naughty:

As for our one, I'll let you decide.
It is only fair, after all.

Here, in the Land of the Free, empty prisons cost money. Ms. Johnson may be charged with additional crimes against the economy for tampering with an income source by blowing away his/her procreative ability. That alone will prob'ly cost him/her 20 additional years. Your chainsaw bandit will probably get off much lighter. I'd hafta say our perp's the bigger maroon.

Latest Threads