Auctions for Andy Richardson of ZVEX Effects

Kalz

Reaction score
Those who know the story, know Andy was a guy loved by his friends and family and will be dearly missed. Let's help out his family with our pedal addictions shall we? I know I plan on buying at least one.

https://reverb.com/shop/auctionsforandy?id=auctionsforandy

Auction for Andy October 6-12 on Reverb.com: A benefit auction for the family of Andrew Richardson of ZVEX Effects

Andrew Richardson, sales/operations manager at ZVEX Effects passed away suddenly on September 1, 2014. Artists and gear manufacturers alike have rallied to raise money for Andy’s beautiful wife, Moe (Marisa) and 3 year old son Bronson, who must now carry on without him. His passing is felt deeply by the many who loved him.

Auction for Andy features over 150 items, including limited, rare and collectible items from 70+ manufacturers and artists!

kboman

Reaction score
Some really cool and generous stuff in there. We'll see if I can bid on anything.

o0sanity0o

Reaction score
I'll try. Would love to get one of those EQD Afterneaths.
I can see those price going right up closer to the end date.

Glad they're doing it though. It's for a great cause :thumb:

kboman

Reaction score
That Rainbow Machine with extra rainbow factor is really cool...

o0sanity0o

Reaction score
I'd hate(probably not the right word) to see how much that KoT goes for

IamGerald

Reaction score
Those afterneaths are amazing, but that rainbow machine is incredible. I would love to snag something but they are likley to go way over what I can afford at the moment. Which sucks

Kalz

Reaction score
Im still trying to snipe those fuzzalos near the end :p

kboman

Reaction score
Has it been 24 hours yet? The Rainbow Machine set is at $230 and the Tweedy bundle at $510! :shock:
The Afterneaths are all at 130 or more, some approaching 200 at this point. I haven't checked out anything else but this is very promising considering the whole purpose of the auction.

Mookakian

Reaction score
I can't believe he is gone!! :shock: RIP and thanks for some great pedals :thumbs: Zvex have a lot of next level units, bummed :(

Latest Threads