Atomic Amplifire 3 Amplifier and FX Modeler SOLD!!

NotScott

Reaction score
I am selling a few things to fund a new gear purchase, so here is your chance to help a forum brother out before they go to Reverb. :fingersx: I will also be posting some OX4 pickups FS and maybe a few other goodies.

This is an Atomic Amplifire 3 Amplifier and FX Modeler. I bought this new when it was first released and have used this in my non-smoking home studio for a few years until I decided to take my Kemper off the road and keep it at home. The Amplifires are all great sounding units and will provide you with quality modeling in a foot switchable format for a very attractive price. Mine is in excellent condition and I just updated all software to the very latest version as of this morning. It comes with the original manufacturer power supply.

Price is now $200 shipped anywhere in continental US via USPS Priority mail. Standard PayPal is fine. I am usually up for trades but I need to raise funds quickly. However, if some of my other items sell quick enough, I will be open to interesting offers.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask me any questions. I am happy to help.

Last edited:

NotScott

Reaction score
I have updated the price. Now only $330 shipped.

NotScott

Reaction score
Nobody is interested in a top quality modeler for $300 shipped?

NotScott

Reaction score
$275 shipped in the continental US. If nobody grabs this in a week, I will keep it. Thanks!

NotScott

Reaction score
Changed my mind. I need to buy another guitar for a new gig and need to add to the kitty. You won't find anything that can touch the sound quality of this at this price. Thanks for looking.

Latest Threads