At least 8 dead and many injured after crowd surge at Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival in Houston

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no comparison between a crowd crush and civilization collapse. A crowd crush can happen any time with poor crowd control management.

I'm speaking in terms of a thumbnail or microcosm of the lack of mentality and disregard for order, but I think we understand each other.

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
If these animals do this at a concert, imagine what'll happen when there's no food on the grocery store shelves and no heat and electricity ... but that's fodder for another conversation.

They're not animals, any more than those people trampled to death at the Who concert several years ago. They're just people caught up in the mob. Large crowds...mobs...take on a life of their own. Best to stay out of crowds. My Dad always told us, "if you see a crowd, walk the other way."

pnuggett

Reaction score
It didn't take long.

Astroworld Tragedy Triggers Lawsuit Against Travis Scott, Drake & Live Nation

The suit asks for more than a million dollars and claims the rappers “incited the crowd” into actions that left him “severely injured.”

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It didn't take long.

Astroworld Tragedy Triggers Lawsuit Against Travis Scott, Drake & Live Nation

The suit asks for more than a million dollars and claims the rappers “incited the crowd” into actions that left him “severely injured.”

Knew this would be coming fast on the heels.

DavGrape

Southeast
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me as judge: "Accidents happen."

TheX

I am Varna Sankar
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're not animals, any more than those people trampled to death at the Who concert several years ago. They're just people caught up in the mob. Large crowds...mobs...take on a life of their own. Best to stay out of crowds. My Dad always told us, "if you see a crowd, walk the other way."

^ This ^ is true.

judson

Reaction score
Fixed it for ya!

Based on the video of the crowd hurtling through the gate, I'd say it was 60%+ white, 10%-15% black, and 20%-30% Latino.

80% stupid fucks

EDIT: Breakdown of overall attendees, not being taken out by security.

fyp...your welcome

judson

Reaction score
Thank you. Your figure does seem a little low, though.

i left the 20% for those that just have not been exposed to actual music possibly...so there may be hope for them

Dave_W

Reaction score
rnbcreator2.jpg

Latest Threads