Arlington Guitar Show 2014...Anyone Going?

Chef Greg

Reaction score
w.izzy : TW59 is the booth with the bursts marked "NOT FOR SALE" & friendly people hanging around and look for this guy... (Tom Wittrock)

SuperDuty62

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everybody. .. I will be arriving to Dallas at 5 AM that day and have to leave at 5:30 PM. I will try to attend from the opening time until 4. I will be carrying a guitar. Do you think that may be an issue?

how do i recognise you guys??

Thank you very much
Unfortunately I won't be going both days as I will have Army duty. I will be leaving on Saturday from Austin about the same time you will be leaving because I want to get there when they open as well.

Won't be hard to miss me, Good looking man wearing an Army Uniform with Long Tabbers on my left sleeve!

w.izzy

Reaction score
Hello everybody

I am already here in Dallas (Bedford). Just finished the most wonderful transaction for an old strat and I'll be heading to L.A. on Tuesday. Hope to see you there.

Thanks

SuperDuty62

Banned
Reaction score
WOW! You got there way early? Trying to jump the gun on all the prime stuff the venders are going to sell huh? :Ohno: :D

w.izzy

Reaction score
Hello guys.... I'll be in Dallas tomorrow morning and I would like to ask your opinion on whether to take a cab from the airport or just rent a car ($115).

How much does the parking cost there?

Thanks

JoshRocks86

Reaction score
Vintage guitar has TONS of pics on their facebook. It looks so cool, totally jealous.

Latest Threads