Aria Pro 2 Les Paul Custom

moemoney

Reaction score
Hello all,im new to the forum,first post.
I recently purchased the Aria Pro 2 les paul custom and having a hard time finding any info on it.
is is made in japan and bears a serial number 047419.
Anyone out there care to share their help,as far as year,model and if its worth restoring as it is in rough shape.
i was unable to upload pics for some reason??

old mark

Reaction score
Hello all,im new to the forum,first post.
I recently purchased the Aria Pro 2 les paul custom and having a hard time finding any info on it.
is is made in japan and bears a serial number 047419.
Anyone out there care to share their help,as far as year,model and if its worth restoring as it is in rough shape.
i was unable to upload pics for some reason??
Well, it depends...they were made from the 1970's on for a few decades, some in Japan and some in Korea. Some can be pretty good and some not so hot...
There are a few links in this article that give more info in the company and a sort of history of the different versions.

YEARS ago, I had an Aria Pro II The Cat bass that I got for almost nothing, and after a little set up and clean up, used it to record radio commercials which paid for it and put a few bucks in my pocket...I later sold it for more than it cost me.

Tell me about Aria Pro II guitars | Harmony Central

warmachine

Reaction score
Well no picture so either get one up or give us details like bolt on, or set neck, hollow sound when knocking fist on body beneath tailpiece which would mean not a solid top. Thin low frets and 3piece neck and pancake body is also typical 1970's build. Might be a 1980 though since the serial starts with 0

Latest Threads