are you the same person you were 10 years ago?

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
I have less teeth, less hair, less money, & less patients.
So, the answer is NO, Hurry up & get to the point, I ain't getting no yunger!!:D

circles

Reaction score
The question is ambiguous.

Attachments

• eightball.jpg
    eightball.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 10

Laggspike

Reaction score
no where close to the same person..

3 years ago, i was living with my (now dead) mom, she was an alcoholic for 35 or so years, got hit for 18 yearsm daddy was working in another contry.

only freind i had was my guitar (still is) but suddenly i found a Girl in Sweden, witch i moved to (From Denmark) and been happy since that :D

matthew bear

Reaction score
Congrats Bling and SSL!

you should dance like this at your wedding, it would be funny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoHJT45s2Zk]Extremely Funny Indian Wedding Dance video.You will Love It.Techno chicken Dance. - YouTube[/ame]

redcoats1976

Reaction score
no...gave up hot rods when my first grandchild was born because i wanted to be around to see her grow up.as you get older your reflexes slow and you begin to understand that you might not be immortal after all.

tragewombat

Reaction score
My life certainly changed (+2 kids, + new job) as well as some additional grey hair (in my beard mostly). But my outlook on life and the things I find important are still pretty much the same... The only change in character I can think of is my decreased patience with idiots, probably because my kids drain it out of me :).

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
no

I would probably hang out with "me from 10 years ago" __ but I think I would have some good advice to give

___ like " If you want to collect sheets of blotter art, don't frame them in your kitchen __ because it's very illegal . . "

JOESHMOE

Reaction score
Nope. I used to be a nice guy but now Im a fing jack off.

You know I carry a gun now.

Jimmy

LenPaul

Reaction score
I'm pretty much the same guy, just got a lot more stuff now & a lot more people trying to sell me stuff I don't want.

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
I'm not the same person I was half an hour ago:laugh2:

In fact, I'm a half hour older!

For me, it's every day is a new day, I can be a different person. That said, the same fundamentals remain, the same inner core, because of what I've been through, my past. Sometimes to keep running from it, you gotta look at each day as a new day, each new wonderful thing as wonderful . Can't take anything for granted. Otherwise it'll catch up :Ohno:

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not even remotely close.....

Latest Threads