Are you sure you "Like" this?

PeteK

Reaction score
So I was browsing the ole Backstage on my phone and I went to "like" a post in the funnies thread. It popped up and said "Are you sure you want to like this post?" and I had to click another button that said "Like the post". Is this a new 2 step like verification to prevent like hording or something? I have never noticed it while browsing from a PC. Anyone else seen this?

Roxy13

Reaction score
It's happened to me once or twice, but not for a long time.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
It used to happen to me all the time on the ships shitty WiFi. Doesn’t happen in the real world.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Never had that. I’m very confident in doling out likes. Weird stuff.
S, I believe in PROMOTION, I like /share/flog most things. I see FEZZ....FEZZ....FEZZ...FEZZ......

I have a "pet band" - Blame Candy- I'm always sharing their stuff-------Why? Because I like seeing Tim FEZZIWIG shared this.........

My bassist asked "Are you kidding?"

"NO! I BELIEVE IN ORIGINAL SIN!

Soon---------I will-----have infected 1/3 of the population..........

mudface

Shaw Bucker
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to see one................."Are You Sure You Want To Post This?" ....or......"Are You Sure You Want To Start A New Thread?"

"Are You Sure Your Statement or Point Of View Is Worth A Crap?"....... I would at least stop and think about it..... maybe not.:D

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I would like to see one................."Are You Sure You Want To Post This?" ....or......"Are You Sure You Want To Start A New Thread?"

"Are You Sure Your Statement or Point Of View Is Worth A Crap?"....... I would at least stop and think about it..... maybe not.:D
Boy, Pete K, I forgot to like this "pertinent" thread---here you go--

m,one "dark" night I was WHISTLING the keyboard writing a" Loser Leave MLP" thread to a Mod---Old time Mod---didn't like me---A3'ed-----------

DccIbn4XUAAjVt8.jpg

I would have gotten SUPER PERMA'ED---I even used dirty words....

Mrs. FEZZ came out into the green...

"YOU WOKE ME UP WITH THIS BANGING!!!!!!

She tripped over the computer cord and KILLED my thread.....over 6 thousand words! I know-I was counting!

I walked slowly back into the bedroom...........

If not for my LOUD typing and her "shorting" the computer----I would be perma'ed......

Truth is stranger than fiction!!!!!!

mudface

Shaw Bucker
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

m,one "dark" night I was WHISTLING the keyboard writing a" Loser Leave MLP" thread to a Mod---Old time Mod---didn't like me---A3'ed-----------

DccIbn4XUAAjVt8.jpg

I would have gotten SUPER PERMA'ED---I even used dirty words....

Mrs. FEZZ came out into the green...

"YOU WOKE ME UP WITH THIS BANGING!!!!!!

She tripped over the computer cord and KILLED my thread.....over 6 thousand words! I know-I was counting!

I walked slowly back into the bedroom...........

If not for my LOUD typing and her "shorting" the computer----I would be perma'ed......

Truth is stranger than fiction!!!!!!
I must admit Fezz's point of view is worth a crap,..... always is. :)

PeteK

Reaction score
Just to clarify, it's not that I don't like you. It's just that you are always in character. I don't even know you. I used to think the same thing about kevinpaul. I'd get one line into his post and just think "oh yeah, he's still doing this act" and then move on without reading the rest. It's all good. You be you man.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Just to clarify, it's not that I don't like you. It's just that you are always in character. I don't even know you. I used to think the same thing about kevinpaul. I'd get one line into his post and just think "oh yeah, he's still doing this act" and then move on without reading the rest. It's all good. You be you man.
P, character is important. I'm an ARTISTE! I wouldn't waste time on bland prose.

"Hi, Tim T here...wait no...
Hi, Tim T here, I just had an egg. Should I buy an Sg or an inflatable tub?

Scratch that-that is oblique,

"Hi, Tim T here. I'm 52. I really don't have much to say. I like guitars. I like September Gurls."

Latest Threads