Are these Epi Juniors any good ?

Dandaman

Reaction score
Hey guys I was browsing around the interwebz last week before I purchased an Epi LP Standard and came across the LP Junior series of Epi guitars and was wondering if they are any good ?

These are the two I liked most out of the ones I managed to find and even though I already bought myself a guitar im still curious as to how good these ones are.

I may eventually purchase one seeing as they are so cheap anyway and look pretty cool :dude:

Epiphone LE Les Paul Junior Cherry

Epiphone E-Club LE Les Paul Junior Alpine White

There are a few other ones that looks pretty cool too, tv yellow, cherry sunburst and translucent blue.

Pinkie

Reaction score
The set neck version is a little better,find a used one for about the same price

Dandaman

Reaction score
I'll need to keep a lookout for one popping up sometime then, had a quick seach on ebay but can't seem to find any atm.

JuSteve

Reaction score
I have a bolt-on black, "beater" with a zebra bucker. I did have to a little smoothing on some of the fret edges and the tuners aren't the greatest. The single volume & tone yield a really w--i--d--e range of tone.

Worth every bit of the $35. cost, (garage sale) and sometimes prefer it over my + top standard.
(Google a vid. of Charlie, of "Blackberry Smoke.")

Ratstar

Reaction score
Got a LTD Edition in TV Yellow with bolt on neck and humbucker for $100. Love it! Nothing bad about it quality or sound wise and looks gorgeous. Eventually plan to put a dimebucker in it.

Comanche

Reaction score
I bought the Rocksmith game at Best Buy and it came with a Epi Junior. I figured I could let friends could use that guitar, so my real guitars didn't get beat up. I could not believe how nice the little Jr. played. It's really a fun little guitar, and I like it very much. It makes me want a real LP Jr. though.

flvinny521

Reaction score
I just bought one of these from Sweetwater and was told the guitar will ship today. I am interested to see how it looks, but I didn't buy this guitar to play, so I'm not really too concerned with anything besides cosmetics.

Hack

Reaction score
The set neck version is a little better,find a used one for about the same price

I would buy a set-neck in a second for that price... where you been shopping? :shock:

Dandaman

Reaction score
I've been searching for a vintage sunburst Epi Jr but can't seem to find any atm, I may just buy a tv yellow one but will wait and see just in case.

Latest Threads