Apologies

LP121

Reaction score
In June of 2018 the shop I worked at closed, with no warning. Fortunately I was able to bid to another job.

The good thing was, I still had a job, the bad thing was it was 1 1/2 away. So with the commute I was putting in 14 hour days.
It made me cranky.

So if I've been a dick or pissed anyone off (I'm sure I have), I sincerely apologise.

I recently bid to another job that's much closer to home (20 minutes) and I feel like I'm getting back to old self.

Cliff notes: I've been a dick and I apologise.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
In June of 2018 the shop I worked at closed, with no warning. Fortunately I was able to bid to another job.

The good thing was, I still had a job, the bad thing was it was 1 1/2 away. So with the commute I was putting in 14 hour days.
It made me cranky.

So if I've been a dick or pissed anyone off (I'm sure I have), I sincerely apologise.

I recently bid to another job that's much closer to home (20 minutes) and I feel like I'm getting back to old self.

Totally didn't need to. Never a problem from you, lp..

Zungle

Reaction score

It made me cranky.

From one dick to another......its all good.

RedSkwirrell

Reaction score
Judging by my waistline, I should lay off the cake anyway.
And the nuts.
You can pick them off the top and leave them on your bird-table.
It's nearly Winter, ya know.
Reds don't hibernate.
Party all year, fer us.
All contributions gratefully received.

LP121

Reaction score
My hurt feelings will be satisfied if you send me a blank ,signed and dated check for 10,000 dollars ,, otherwise ,, words are nothing ,.. my bruised feelings are best soothed with $$$$$$$ pal ....
Sure you dribble that all the way to the bank.

Latest Threads