Anyone using a Line6 G10 wireless

madmusicltd

Reaction score
I just purchased a Line6 G10 wireless with 17% off coupon at MF, anyone out there using one, found some good reviews.. I have had the AKG guitar bug for many years in my solo rig.

drew365

Reaction score
I've had one for about six months of so. Works flawlessly. Money well spent. They have them built in to their new Spyder amps. I don't have one, but I think it was a great idea.

MusicLaw

Reaction score
Got mine late August. Playing cable free has been a blast! No signal dropouts and great tone.

The Base's XLR jack can be used at the same time as the 1/4" jack. This allows you to connect to two amps at the ssme time, or an amp and Direct In.

The Receiver Base's USB jack failed and Line 6's Tech Support Team was great. They promptly replacing the entire unit. Make sure you install the latest firmware that solved some charging and Transmitter's LED issues.

A USB Charging cable accessory is now available to conveniently charging the transmitter from any USB power source.

When charging is Full and the Transmitter's Green LED stops blinking (i.e turns solid Green) pulling the Transmitter out slightly so that it's collar switch is not depressed, will avoid battery drain if power to the receiver/charger base or accessory charging cable is turned off.

madmusicltd

Reaction score
Got mine late August. Playing cable free has been a blast! No signal dropouts and great tone.

The Base's XLR jack can be used at the same time as the 1/4" jack. This allows you to connect to two amps at the ssme time, or an amp and Direct In.

The Receiver Base's USB jack failed and Line 6's Tech Support Team was great. They promptly replacing the entire unit. Make sure you install the latest firmware that solved some charging and Transmitter's LED issues.

A USB Charging cable accessory is now available to conveniently charging the transmitter from any USB power source.

When charging is Full and the Transmitter's Green LED stops blinking (i.e turns solid Green) pulling the Transmitter out slightly so that it's collar switch is not depressed, will avoid battery drain if power to the receiver/charger base or accessory charging cable is turned off.
Thanks, I will update the firmware, the base gets plugged in via mini usb or the transmitter? I may have to play around the ability to split the signal too, a little xmas gift for myself, it is a good time to buy music gadgets with all the big stores doing discounts, the 17% off made me jump on it, as it was the same price everywhere I looked.

MusicLaw

Reaction score
Thanks, I will update the firmware, the base gets plugged in via mini usb or the transmitter? I may have to play around the ability to split the signal too, a little xmas gift for myself, it is a good time to buy music gadgets with all the big stores doing discounts, the 17% off made me jump on it, as it was the same price everywhere I looked.
The G10 Receiver Base Charger is powered by a micro USB connection from the included transformer.

Alternatively, the base may be powered from any powered USB power source supplying 5v 1mah. Examples include USB Power strips, a rechargeable Lithium Ion USB battery pack, etc.

In October, Line 6 introduced a USB Charging cable. This is a $15 accessory comprised of a USB plug on one end and a female 1/4" TSR jack on the other, designed to allow charging of the G10 Transmitter (instead of having to only use the receiver base charger).