Anyone looking to sell their Jimmy Page #1?

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
John, good to see you back in the fold! Another option is Digimart. The japanese market get their unofficial Page run to spec by getting them sent as “‘58’s” in Orange sunset fade with thin necks. Now i’m
not sure if the necks are replicated dead on (my guess is yes or damn close) as that market usually demands accuracy. Prices were reasonable too. I know you have purchased from over there previously so you know the routine. Hope you are building up your Page collection again. It was mighty.

I am Page-less right now. I have not had a Page in a while. I tend to prefer big flame tops, and it is hard to find a Page that fits the bill. I am too much of a guitar snob to get one of those 58s. LOL

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
I am Page-less right now. I have not had a Page in a while. I tend to prefer big flame tops, and it is hard to find a Page that fits the bill. I am too much of a guitar snob to get one of those 58s. LOL

I'm in the "cheap seats" with a 2019 Standard that I put JPP pickups in from @cooljuk

DADGAD

Reaction score

To each his own. I do remember you had some really nice big top LP’s. Certain things just stick with you. I sometimes see some JPP’s on Ebay that are nice.

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You can have a #1 and a #2. For a cool 140k.

I am the original owner of that Page #2 in the listing. I sold it two years later for $30K. It changed hands at least once after I sold it. That is about how much it is worth and why it never sells. They think they can get the prices of the signed #1 from about 2005-2006. They thought wrong. At the time, it was the best guitar I had ever owned, brand new, fit and finish from the custom shop was amazing. The action was perfect, the setup was perfect, the tone was amazing. The neck shape was just right. And this may be the only demo I ever made with it:

DADGAD

Reaction score
I am the original owner of that Page #2 in the listing. I sold it two years later for $30K. It changed hands at least once after I sold it. That is about how much it is worth and why it never sells. They think they can get the prices of the signed #1 from about 2005-2006. They thought wrong. At the time, it was the best guitar I had ever owned, brand new, fit and finish from the custom shop was amazing. The action was perfect, the setup was perfect, the tone was amazing. The neck shape was just right. And this may be the only demo I ever made with it:

When you find “the one”, we always wonder why we let
them go.

steve13281

Reaction score
Hey Jimmyace, I see your back on the hunt. Still enjoying the Page #1 I bought from you a couple years back. I ended up putting some Wizz PAFs in it. Sounds pretty good.

Good luck with your search!

Latest Threads