Anyone heard of WORLDS BEST CABLES?

Mr French

Reaction score
That's the name of the cable brand so don't get mad at me lol. I traded all my Mogami cables for some work to be done on my house and I'm just left with my OG Mogami cable from 2009 and I have to do a service claim on it via mail as the Gold mogami logo is well worn out. Anyways I came across these guys on Amazon WBC and they have a 10ft cable that supposedly equivalent to Mogami gold but for $30

Anyone tried this brand before?

none2low

Reaction score
I don't know the seller, but Gotham cable is good stuff. And with a quality Neutrik or Switchcraft connector I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Mr French

Reaction score
I don't know the seller, but Gotham cable is good stuff. And with a quality Neutrik or Switchcraft connector I doubt you'll be disappointed.
Thanks. Gotham is the name of the series from 'WBC' Worlds Best Cables.

I will give these guys a shot.

none2low

Reaction score
Here is a link to Gotham Cable

Very well respected in the pro-audio/recording community. Up there with Canare, Mogami, Belden, etc. Not a bad price either.

Last edited:

Mr French

Reaction score

Very well respected in the pro-audio/recording community. Up there with Canary, Mogami, Belden, etc. Not a bad price either.
interesting, I was looking at wbc brand. Didn't know there was a Gotham brand. Now i see they juse used Gotham brand cables.

Mr French

Reaction score

Very well respected in the pro-audio/recording community. Up there with Canary, Mogami, Belden, etc. Not a bad price either.
WBC brand using Gotham cable

WBC using Mogami Cables.

I never heard or used Gotham but am familiar with Mogami Gold.

JPummil

Reaction score
I've got all WBC/Mogami cables in my setup and I've been very pleased so far.

They shipped pretty quickly from Amazon as well.

Latest Threads