Anyone heard from Onamac/Kerry Learned recently?

MCT

Reaction score
Hi all,

About 3 weeks ago, I put in an order for some PAF-style pickups from Onamac WIndery, and have heard nothing from them, despite 2 Emails asking for a rough estimate when they might be ready. Has anyone heard from Onamac/Kerry recently, or experienced this? He may be on vacation or something, I just hope everything's okay

MCT

Reaction score
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt first- people on reverb last month were writing positive things about their interactions with him, so it’s not clear he’s being evasive

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt first- people on reverb last month were writing positive things about their interactions with him, so it’s not clear he’s being evasive
I understand, and agree that there is no evidence that he is being evasive. However, something is going on so better to get your refund now rather than after PayPal's (or whatever payment method you used) window for refunds ends. You can always re-order if he establishes contact.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
Did you try just calling the phone number?

MCT

Reaction score
Did you try just calling the phone number?
What is this “Calling...the phone number?” Some sort of ancient technology?

I’m just kidding. No, I haven’t, that’s my next step, I just hate bothering people with phone calls unless I have to. Which, all things told, may be the right thing to do now.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Paypal gives you 45 days on a dispute so I'd give him a call.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
What is this “Calling...the phone number?” Some sort of ancient technology?

I’m just kidding. No, I haven’t, that’s my next step, I just hate bothering people with phone calls unless I have to. Which, all things told, may be the right thing to do now.
Well, it it was me, I'd sure rather someone call me before posting a thread on a guitar forum, just because they didn't get an email response.

Email isn't flawless. Maybe he didn't get your emails. Maybe he already wrote you back twice and you didn't get his emails.

MCT

Reaction score
Well, it it was me, I'd sure rather someone call me before posting a thread on a guitar forum, just because they didn't get an email response.

Email isn't flawless. Maybe he didn't get your emails. Maybe he already wrote you back twice and you didn't get his emails.
Noted.

bassmannlespaulman

Reaction score
I ordered a set of onamac windery 64s about 2 months ago. it took like a month and a week or so, i was too busy buying everything under the sun i had forgot about the pickups when i did end up contacting him cause everything came way faster than his pickups including mark foley and sliders from across the world. He responded a day or two saying he had alot of pickups he was working on.

Thundermtn

Reaction score
I haven't dealt with him recently but he was swamped when I got my Top Shelf a couple of years ago. He told me it would be a couple of months and that was about right for lead time. Double check your to address and check your junk/spam filter. I'd bet he's just running behind.

Latest Threads