Anyone have a Lucy Les Paul or red offset seam 57?

mundtjg

Reaction score
Looking for a George Harrison "Lucy" Les Paul... think there was a short run made for the Japanese market... possible that there was some sold as a 57 with an offset seam.. anyone have one or know the going rate?

ctkarslake

Reaction score
This is a tall order my friend, wish I could help, Lucy's a beauty. Ever thought of a goldtop refinished in cherry or vintage red just like the original? Might be the way to go.

ledlover01

Reaction score
you want a off center top?Why not just put a off center veneer on a standard and paint it cherry?

AllmanJoy77

Reaction score
DUDE! Call the house of guitars! We just got in a "limited run" GORGEOUSly flamed Red '59 that I hand picked the top for. Its so cool because there is this really cool streak of flame right where Harrison's seam on his Paul was. It is a SERIOUS beast man.

Ask for Curt

1-585-544-3500

mundtjg

Reaction score
I know that finding one of the Lucy reissues will be next to impossible, but always worth a shot. Maybe Gibson will do a run again sometime in the future.

mundtjg

Reaction score
The color is pretty close, but Lucy was a pretty plain top. Lucy also had Grover tuners if I am not mistaken, but that is an easy fix.

BigJim

Reaction score
That listing is from a buddy at work, let me know if you want any more info on it...

Latest Threads