Anyone got a mask suggestion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a fat guy with a beard and glasses who hates having his whole face fog up? I gotta do a 3 hour flight to Vegas and I don't think the paper Dr style ones I use are gonna be comfortable. Need one built for comfort, built for speed.

I really don't want this to be a mask on/off vaxx thread. I could seriously use a suggestion. Mods if this goes sideways or you don't even want to take the chance just nuke it.

socialhero

Reaction score
A bit of paper tape over the top edge of the mask (bridge of nose) does wonders for fog on glasses.

Used to do that w/ a bandana/sunglasses for super cold morning commutes on my bike too.

Reactions: Who

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
A bit of paper tape over the top edge of the mask (bridge of nose) does wonders for fog on glasses.

Used to do that w/ a bandana/sunglasses for super cold morning commutes on my bike too.
As an eyeglass wearer, I can tell you that this works very well. The key is keeping the exhale from coming up, out of the top of the mask. A couple of 2" strips, one on each side of the bridge of your nose will do the trick, especialy if the mask has a nose insert that can form around your beak.

I have to do a 5+ hour flight from PHL-LAS in Sep. I am hoping that I won't have to wear a mask on the plane by then. But, if I do, a cloth mask with the surgical tape on top will help keep my glasses clear.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Go with the cheapest paper mask you can find or one of those useless neck gaiters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads