Anyone else LOVE Zakk wylde, but hate what's happened to his tone over time?

MrKensei

Reaction score
Plus he looks like a young Zakk reincarnated!
I like that he is endorsed by a relatively obscure guitar company too.

Paulie C

Reaction score
Plus he looks like a young Zakk reincarnated!
I like that he is endorsed by a relatively obscure guitar company too.

Don't know much about the French company Lag, but they are behind him all the way. He was in there booth at the NAAM show, and his uncle told me UPS has delivered about 30 guitars to the house. Ahh, livin the dream!

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
Thanks for chimin in. At 24 yrs old he has figured out a few things on the fret board that at 59 I'm still struggling with! :D

I'm 25 and when I look at him I think the same thing I think when I listen to No Rest For The Wicked: "If only I had practiced more...." :laugh2: (Zakk wrote and performed on the album when he was 21).

They did a very cool show. No backing band, just acoustics, stools and a piano. Anyone hating on Zakk for the Guitar Center acoustic vids should see him live, he has toned down the goofy on his vocals and the effects on the acoustic really work.

SloeGin

Reaction score
They did a very cool show. No backing band, just acoustics, stools and a piano. Anyone hating on Zakk for the Guitar Center acoustic vids should see him live, he has toned down the goofy on his vocals and the effects on the acoustic really work.

Nice setlist for the current acoustic tour!
Great rendition of Heart of Gold and Aint no sunshine I found on YT. Thanks to taper!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsq-PSyG5A4]zakk wylde heart of gold, when she's gone black label - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy guys ;)

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score

Latest Threads