Anyone Else Just Fine With Only One Les Paul?

DigitalTone

Reaction score
I have 11 electrics right now, 3 of which are Les Pauls. Did have 12/4, but just sold my Epiphone 1960 Tribute Plus to a buddy.

diesel99

Reaction score
I don't have a massive collection. I was fine with only 1 Les Paul until that bad boy was hung up in the shop with an annoying electrical issue. After 4 weeks of deprivation, I bought a second. Four electrics, two of them Les Pauls... in an ideal world, I'd add a nice acoustic, an acoustic or electric 12-string, and an electric sitar.

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If you get hold of a really special Burst, you'll inevitably favor it over the rest - but that doesn't mean you should get rid of them, does it?

diesel99

Reaction score
If you get hold of a really special Burst, you'll inevitably favor it over the rest - but that doesn't mean you should get rid of them, does it?
Hell no. I've had my Heritage Standard over 30 years, it's not going anywhere. I might have it buried with me.

Unionjack515

Reaction score
Have a handful, only need one. I have replicated everything that I could from my number one in the others and now they more or less all sound alike…but the one just has all the feel and mojo. I know it inside and out and I love that. The others are pretty much just for show…different colors and all that. If I’m in a Pelham Blue mood…or a Burst mood…or a Gold Top mood…otherwise, it’s always the Ebony one.

1allspub

Reaction score
I think this thread should be retitled: “Anyone Else Just Fine With Only One More Les Paul?”

To which the answer is still... NO!!! :rofl:

Big Dik

Reaction score
I'm down to 8 electrics and one is my '79 Les Paul Custom. I like the variety, and these are the guitars I take to the grave. (not literally)

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I have A Gibson 2006 and an Epiphone 2014 standard but I would like a goldtop with P90S or a lemon burst or both Id be very happy with those 4

DaveSG

Reaction score
Yep, just one. Which is really unusual for me. Typically if I like something, I'll aquire more. However, I have owned other LPs in the past, and this one just does everything so well for me that I feel any other LP would just redundant. There wouldn't even be a point in trying to get something better, with how good this one is.

Stone76

Reaction score
I've been happily married to my McCready and all the other LPs are gone. She's the only LP in the house and that's perfectly fine. I don't even GAS for another and that's really uncommon, but there you go...

17LPMcCready57_w1.jpg

JMP

Reaction score
I’ve recently divested a bunch of gear. Im at 2 electrics - a Jazzmaster and my 2001 R7. One Les Paul is working for me and I’m trying to keep it that way.

Latest Threads