Anybody here go camping?? (New England Travel trailer/RV)

needlespauls

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I know it is last-minute, but trying to book something next week and can’t find a new place that looks appealing!! Any suggestions anyone?

Caleb

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
White Mountain, NH?

LSAR

Reaction score
Camping doesn't involve an RV or tent trailer in my opinion. That's a road trip, even if you park it near some trees.

Not to say there's not a good time to be had there as well though (with the right group, I'm sure there's lots), I just wouldn't know a thing about it.

allwheelz

Reaction score
Sense of adventure man.....innertube down your local river with the hottest chick you can find. Wait till you see a nice, secluded flat area, park the tube, and pull off a naked and afraid weekend living off the land and each other!! EPIC!

needlespauls

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I will admit....we are not “rough it” campers haha. We have a 30 foot travel trailer camper with a dining area slide out. Looking more for “camping resorts“ with all the hook ups and stuff. Amenities etc.

ToneasaurusRex

Reaction score
State parks in both Mass. and NH have pretty good websites where you can see the availability for campsites.

I'm about to go to bed, but if you can't find it, I'll post the links tomorrow morning.

Peace

Rex

needlespauls

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
State parks in both Mass. and NH have pretty good websites where you can see the availability for campsites.

I'm about to go to bed, but if you can't find it, I'll post the links tomorrow morning.

Peace

Rex

Thanks Rex. I think that we have picked a place in New Hampshire at this point but we were about to go somewhere pretty brutal and it was a close call.

Pete M

Reaction score
I went camping in a tent in Queensland, and I didn't even die! There's a first time for everything.

Latest Threads