Anybody here GIG a Historic?

ACELUEK

ACE FREHLEY'S BASTARD SON
Reaction score
I have played my R9, R8 and my Budokan live.

Guitar Rod

Reaction score
My guitar was previously owned by a gigging musician, so it likely was before me. He had talked about people commenting on it at gigs.

Marshallow

Reaction score
I think I've played most of my Historics at a gig.
#1 Murphy Les Paul Special: done countless gigs with it, it's ideal for a cover band, the P-90s can do anything and it never lets you down.

In my original song band the guitar for the job was my Murphy Joe Perry. It's the best LP I got.

My darling Xtine, a 50th anniversary Murphy R9 Japan edition, another guitar that'll never let you down.

Next up the rarest of 'em all, my Allen Collins Explorer!

Who gigs a CC#1 and an aged Marc Bolan? Me. I'll try to find pics of those gigs. Here are the guitars.

Next pair is interesting, I used to have a Rossington which I used at one gig and I played a few gigs with Alabama, a 2005 non-aged Rossington from a Yamano special run.

I think that's it. Some gigs are a blur. Oh I also did one with a Memphis ES-335. That doesn't really count here.

brianbzed

Reaction score
Gigged with me pre-Historic R9 recently......adequate security and plenty of space from the crowd. I don't know how to transfer video....but it's on Faceook....shadesofgrey.the......................:fingersx::applause:

My Les Paul Classifieds