Anybody elese put a single CD on repeat for hours ?

Z2112

Reaction score
Working on many repairs in my shop this morning. Background music playing. Brings back High School Memories.
I just realized I had Queensryche ..........
The Warning on repeat for over 3 hours !

fry

Reaction score
I still have a lot of discs, but never touch 'em any more. It's all streaming for me now, just too easy.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
This one restaurant, played a Mariah Carey Christmas disc over and over and over.

I wasn't the only person to comment to our waitress about it either.

judson

Reaction score
i think they do that in China...or maybe North or South Korea...

waterboarding may be preferred by some

EasyAce

Reaction score
I inadvertently had this on repeat much of this morning . . .

. . . and believe me I'm none the worse for it.

(I could actually listen to this plus the original 1968 album mix of it for hours on end.)

Lungo

Reaction score
Don’t remember repeating a CD for hours but I’ve done it with my iPod. I was a patrol officer for Alyeska Pipeline contractor working 12 hour shifts. More than once I’d pick a band and repeat everything I have for an entire shift. My go to album was Opeth - Ghost Reveries.

Mark V Guitars

バナナフライング...
Reaction score
I miss my fav massage parlor. They play oriental versions of popular songs like Bridge over Troubled Water and Country Roads. Over. And. Over. And over...

BrianB

Reaction score
8 Tracks. Over and over and over.....

What's fun is getting wasted and the last thing you remember is a certain song playing, and you come to some 12 hours later and that same song is still playing.....

Funner is it happening at that time of year when 6 AM and 6 PM are the same amount of light outside, and you can't tell if it's morning, night, the same day, next day holy fuck how long was I ASLEEP?

fry

Reaction score
When I was a kid, my best buddy's family would pick a day in December to put up the Christmas tree and decorate the house. They had a stereo in the living room, Sears or Montgomery Ward's type thing. They'd put in the Elvis Christmas 8-track, and let it roll. All day, every day, till Christmas was over.

bgh

Reaction score
I actually do this a lot while I work. I will put on a CD and listed to it (through headphones) 3 or 4 times through before I switch it to another one. By playing it through multiple times, you start to notice things in the songs you didn't pick up before-hand.

Z2112

Reaction score
Okay , Okay. Pick on the old guy who Still listens to old CD Music. For Shame on me. I also have a 1964 Tube amp reciever and ( OMG ) a FN Real 1967 German made Dual Record player !!!!

Jesus Please.......... just Take Me now !

I have and can do Blueteeth streaming technology. I got's free Pandoras!!

It sounds like ass. I dont do Blue teeth. I hook up my smart dumb ass phone direct with a wired dinn cable to my blueteeth devices.
Its kinda almost acceptable music at that point.

You Darn Crazy Kids......Get the hell off my Lawn. But............ Bring me my newspaper first !

You Bastards!

I have listened to this Alblum for weeks at a time in the 90's in my service van. .Its not that well known.
That's what I like about it.

rabidhamster

Reaction score
I’ll have a cd play “over and over” in the car til it bothers me, because I don’t make it through the whole CD in a row before I get out usually, but generally not any other time unless I don’t realize.
Eventually I’ll start to feel stifled and frustrated, then realize it’s because the music is driving me crazy.

I worked a corporate retail job that played the same music over and over until I was going to have to quit if I couldn’t make it stop. So I hacked in an aux port and my boss couldn’t be mad. I mean; she pretended for a minute once in a while; but her iPod said different.

Last edited:

Latest Threads