anybody also watching "the following"?

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i am probably late to this party since i live in europe, but i have been hooked on this show for a while now.
anyone else?

So What

Reaction score
We're on Season 2 over here.

Season one was good.

Focused on Kevin Bacon's character trying to find Joe Carroll.

This season has been about other killer cults, formed in the name of Joe Carroll or converted to Joe Carroll groups.

It is entertaining to watch.

A bit more action this season.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Season one was good...

I missed all of season two so far, I need to catch up!

meschwenk

Reaction score
Same here. Season one was good, but I have missed Season two. I will have to wait for it to show up on Netflix.

Electroman67

Reaction score
Interesting show...haven't seen every episode, but i like the ones i've seen.

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i go on netflix binges. i watched every episode of sons of anarchy in 2 weeks, and all of the following in about a week. i have a few hours at work in the morning before we open, and i watch a lot of television before we open.

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
connie nielson is a bitch in real life. i worked on a film with her a few years ago. a diva in every sense.

James R

Reaction score
We missed the first season but a coworker kept pestering me to watch it. Once we (the gf and I, I only have one personality that I'm aware of) started watching, we burnt through it. Great show. I was a little let down with the first couple episodes of season 2 but it's shaping up to be quite awesome now. The last episode was "edge of my seat" type of tension.

Electroman67

Reaction score
i go on netflix binges. i watched every episode of sons of anarchy in 2 weeks, and all of the following in about a week. i have a few hours at work in the morning before we open, and i watch a lot of television before we open.
Embarrassingly, yesterday, in my shop while cutting apart and sewing a new swing/canopy/seat cushion love seat thing (for 10+ hours)....aka pita....i was watching Two & a half men on FX, then it rolled into the Twilight series, parts 1,2,& 3. While i can't say i watched much of it, i heard it all, stopping to watch the fight scenes. My g/f comes out there and asks if i was team Edward or team Jacob, lol. :facepalm: I blushed and kept sewing. :laugh2:

I breathed to myself after she walked away...........team Victoria :thumb:

Latest Threads