Any Real Regrets?

Roman4405

Reaction score
I regret not being more responsible with my money, we’re paying for that now...literally.

I regret not just being a generally healthier person, something that I can change now but it’d be a damn sight easier if I weren’t a fatass.

I regret not being more patient with the guitar when I was 14 and trying to learn more then. I had a lot more time back then.

lunchbox

Reaction score
Yes. Many.

But I am learning to leave them where they belong: in the past. @Roberteaux here on MLP really helped me with one of my biggest ones.

The keys seems to be:
1. Focus on what you HAVE accomplished. As Dr. Jordan Peterson says, ‘Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to someone else today’.

2. Come to realize that every choice you made Ed you to where you are today.

3. Look at your regrets and mistakes and learn from them. This means becoming self aware by acknowledging and examining your past mistakes, being cognizant of your present actions, and willfully making different choices than you have in the past.

PAUSE = Placing Action Under Serious Examination

Roberteaux

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yes. Many.

But I am learning to leave them where they belong: in the past. @Roberteaux here on MLP really helped me with one of my biggest ones.

The keys seems to be:
1. Focus on what you HAVE accomplished. As Dr. Jordan Peterson says, ‘Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to someone else today’.

2. Come to realize that every choice you made Ed you to where you are today.

3. Look at your regrets and mistakes and learn from them. This means becoming self aware by acknowledging and examining your past mistakes, being cognizant of your present actions, and willfully making different choices than you have in the past.

PAUSE = Placing Action Under Serious Examination

I'm very happy that I was able to be of use and assistance to you. It helped a lot that you have a such a strong character and plenty of will power, though-- so I say you should give the credit to yourself. :thumb:

Nothing's worse than kicking yourself to death over something like what we discussed. But after we talked about it some, I could tell that you were seeing ways to turn things around to your advantage.

You're hanging tough, and that's a thing that I truly admire in other men.

Really, I think that the main thing you needed to realize was just that the kind of mistakes that were made were mistakes that any spirited young man might make. Me, you, the next guy... all young men are fools. We've got that whole "Young, Dumb, and Full of Cum" syndrome going in a really big way...

Personally, I think you have done very well for yourself, and believe that you should be proud of yourself... you're a good, strong, and thoughtful man-- and an honorable and worthy citizen of our nation.

--R :thumb:

Last edited:

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
I regret not being more responsible with my money, we’re paying for that now...literally.

I regret not just being a generally healthier person, something that I can change now but it’d be a damn sight easier if I weren’t a fatass.

I regret not being more patient with the guitar when I was 14 and trying to learn more then. I had a lot more time back then.
I don’t know if that’s a really, really good list or I just relate to it; but I like it!

pnuggett

Reaction score
I regret that MLP turned into the information center for any and all gender alteration/ cross-dress tansvestites that make the news.

The more you feed the monster, the more the monster thrives.

TRANSPHOBIST!!!

LP121

Reaction score
I regret not learning to play guitar when I was younger.

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy that I was able to be of use and assistance to you. It helped a lot that you have a such a strong character and plenty of will power, though-- so I say you should give a lot of the credit to yourself. :thumb:

Nothing's worse than kicking yourself to death over something like what we discussed. But after we talked about it some, I could tell that you were seeing ways to turn things around to your advantage.

You're hanging tough, and that's a thing that I truly admire in other men.

Really, I think that the main thing you needed to realize was just that the kind of mistakes that were made were mistakes that any spirited young man might make. Me, you, the next guy... all young men are fools. We've got that whole "Young, Dumb, and Full of Cum" syndrome going in a really big way...

Personally, I think you have done very well for yourself, and believe that you should be proud of yourself... you're a good, strong, and thoughtful man-- and an honorable and worthy citizen of our nation.

--R :thumb:
That's the same crap he said to me....WTF, Rob!!??

Did he tell you that BS about you can't marry your mom too??

J/K Rob has helped me too :)

frozenotter

?
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I regret never teaching myself how to make myself burp. I still need a large cola to do this. Could never understand the "swallowing air" thing.