Any Real Regrets?

Mannish Boy

Reaction score
My wife asked me this last night and she qualified it with "and be honest". I said yeah, I do have one regret. I never learned to sing.
I never joined in the church choir and I think that if I'd done that I could have developed my voice. Many professional singers started
out that way. She asked "is that it, that's all?' One of our friends is a voice coach, but I'm afraid that after all the years of weed, cigs, alcohol, and everything else under the sun that it's too late for me.

That's my only REAL regret in life. I think everybody has the "didn't buy a 59 burst when they were dirt cheep" or " missed out on the ipo of some stock
that would have me a bazillionaire" kind of regrets, so that don't count.

What do you really regret?

oh yeah... uh...asking for a friend.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Regrets I have a few then again too many to remember/ I also regret all the time i wasted regretting my regrets I also just relised regret is a weird looking word ever had that happen.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
I regret that MLP turned into the information center for any and all gender alteration/ cross-dress tansvestites that make the news.

The more you feed the monster, the more the monster thrives.

PeteK

Reaction score
Hard to say. I'm happy where I'm at in life now and everything previous to this moment led to me being here, so I guess no regrets. But I do wish I would have actually learned to play guitar instead of just noodling and playing by ear for 20 years.

Malikon

He got joo joo eyeballs
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I regret LtDave keeps talking about transvestites while complaining about people talking about transvestites. :hmm: The mixed messages are so confusing. :laugh2: doth protest too much :shock:

I don't really have too many regrets. Maybe a couple ex-girlfriends were a waste of time and money. And I probably should've gotten serious about a (money making) career sooner than I did.

But then I had a lot of fun years playing guitar and bouncing around, so... and I got to work in some cool studios that made some of the records I grew up listening to. That's pretty cool. Not everyone gets to play live and make recordings and 'live the life' for a while, so it was fun.

Suppose things worked out the way they were supposed to work out. Probably wouldn't be who I am today if things had gone differently.

Last edited:

EndGame00

Reaction score
Not being able to say "Thanks, dad." when he was alive... He was such a hard ass disciplinarian when we were kids... He died at the age of 45... Now that I'm in my mid 40's with kids of my own, I appreciate the sacrifices he made....

Latest Threads