Any Ibanez love here?

Dutchy5150

Reaction score
I've got a few Ibbys...

PS120

Jem Jr (with home made swirl paint job)

JS100 ( with home made crappy "Donnie" paint job)

JS10 (this is one of the test bodies they used to test chroming and then sent to distributors)

12 string Acoustic - AEL2012E

I've also got a 6 string Acoustic but dont have a photo of it...

belleswell

Reaction score
Recently switched from the sinking ship of photobucket to imgur.
18 out of 36 guitars in my collection are Ibby's.
j

JS 90th HAM

JS 1000 Snake Replica

JS Y2K Crystal Planet #81/200

JS 10th Chromeboy #128

J Custom RG3 with tri-tone
My fave

Ibanez Jem

JS 2400

JS 6 Mohog

540R

540R

Ibanez Prestige RG20063 Puzzle Top

Ibanez Universe UV777

Ibby's

JS

Petergrifindor

Reaction score
WOW

What a collection of JS and RG.

To me the Chrome Satch is one of the most beautiful guitars ever. It reminds me of a T1000 from Terminator 2.

jep1210

Reaction score
I just added one to the family...an RG470AHM in that blue green color. I'm not sure there's love there yet, from an aesthetics point of view I'm hook line and sinker, we'll see how it fares, playability wise, once there's a full band to compete with. Pictures soon.

Last edited:

jep1210

Reaction score
Well, I WAS going to post some pictures but apparently Photobucket has a lock down on copying links to photos in my album :mad2:

jep1210

Reaction score
Ok, here goes;

New RG470AHM, got it a little more than a week ago and struggling with the idea of keeping it.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

:confused: Well it worked on the first photo, it won't let me add anymore :dunno: am I missing something? I tried "Direct Link, Image Link, HTML, BBCODE and none of them worked. Does imgur limit

Anyway as I said I'm not sure I love this thing from a playing standpoint, looks wise I'm all in :love:. It's the damnedest thing with it, power chords are nice and fat sounding but when I hit the boost and go into a solo it's all shrieking highs. I roll off the tone which helps but there's still a hardness to it. I use a Boss GE-7 for clean boost and it still gets shrill even with a flat EQ band setting. If I keep it, I'll try a pickup swap. I have a Dimarzio Air Norton I want to try in the bridge. If I feel like getting crazy I may even try a magnet swap (now that I know that's a thing) in the stock pick up which they are calling Quantum Ceramics.

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
I've had a few and loved them all

1975 Professional (what became the Bob Weir)

1978 Artist 24 fret

1984 Roadstar II with EMGs

1977 Strat copy with a few mods

Zarg

Reaction score
Ok, here goes;

New RG470AHM, got it a little more than a week ago and struggling with the idea of keeping it.

:confused: Well it worked on the first photo, it won't let me add anymore :dunno: am I missing something? I tried "Direct Link, Image Link, HTML, BBCODE and none of them worked. Does imgur limit
what a gorgeous guitar! No, there's no limit to imgur. When you're on imgur and uploaded your pics, right click on the pic and click "copy image adress" (or similiar, dont have an english PC around right now) (if you're seeing the many links on the right to the image after you uploaded it, copy the "Image Link"). Then, simple go to the forums and click on the "Image" right next to the Smilies/Emoticons above the textbox and press either CTRL+V or right click again and paste into the box that pops up. Simply press Insert and you're done. When I got the picture in my post, I usually press Enter 2-3 Times to create some space and start the whole thing from the top again and post another picture until all of them are there.

hope I could help!

garybaldy

Reaction score
I like the idea of a RT650. Seen them on ebay but never taken the plunge.
I've tried the Andy Timmons sig. (the cheaper one) and it's really nice.
My poor attempt at an Ibby copy:
Shne SIT 80 from forum not mine.jpg

This is a stock photo. Chinese. You can't see but it's actually got a neck thru. Mine has slightly better pups now. Sorry if this isn't allowed here . :naughty:

jep1210

Reaction score
Here's some more.

[/IMG]
what a gorgeous guitar! No, there's no limit to imgur. When you're on imgur and uploaded your pics, right click on the pic and click "copy image adress" (or similiar, dont have an english PC around right now) (if you're seeing the many links on the right to the image after you uploaded it, copy the "Image Link"). Then, simple go to the forums and click on the "Image" right next to the Smilies/Emoticons above the textbox and press either CTRL+V or right click again and paste into the box that pops up. Simply press Insert and you're done. When I got the picture in my post, I usually press Enter 2-3 Times to create some space and start the whole thing from the top again and post another picture until all of them are there.

hope I could help!
Yes, that's what I'm doing but it isn't showing my pictures, just that first one.