Any good BASS forums?

Gfunk_Minor

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bass player and I were looking at some of the posts on here, and he says... "they need a site like that for Bass."

So, do any of you know of a good Bass forum site?

Thanks!
G

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Well, they would tend to be full of bassists. So...gotta be better than drummer or singer forums.

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
My Bass player and I were looking at some of the posts on here, and he says... "they need a site like that for Bass."

So, do any of you know of a good Bass forum site?

Thanks!
G

Google is your friend...

Chango Malo

Reaction score

best bass forum going. Fair warning: they are a bunch of weirdos over there

Big John

Don't mess with the cat
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Compared to TGP, TalkBass is a walk in the park.

Chango Malo

Reaction score
Compared to TGP, TalkBass is a walk in the park.
check out the double bass forums. What a bunch of elitist prigs.
I asked for some advice regarding strings on a composite DB I picked up at the local pawnshop and they jumped all over me telling me I needed to take lessons or I'd hurt myself, that double bass wasn't something you just fooled around with for fun, and all kinds of other stuff along those lines.
I rolled my eyes as I logged out and haven't been back to that end of the talkbass pool.
Hell, it's not like I haven't been playing double bass on the side since 1982 or anything...

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another deep money pit.
Been there... Yep.

Then discovered the simplistic beauty of bream fishing with a box of crickets and a super light open face spinner and short ass noodle rod.... Every fish feels like a 12lb bass....and you catch hella more bream than bass....

I catch to eat...was never into tourney.... That is a HUGE money pit....

My narrow stick steer boat has pissed of more than one or two bass fishermen on aircraft carriers... I could easily get where they couldn't...and always kept a couple of Shimanos on graphite in the rod rack along with the bass tackle box for emergencies back in thick shit.... I see a good swirl and a spinnerbait would land just pass and drive through his neighborhood.... main goal was nailing a bunch of hand size bream though...

fett

Get fett. It pays.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was wading through a room of guitars and I found my Kramer 5 string bass. It's white. :hippie:

Gfunk_Minor

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another deep money pit.
Ouch....!
As a BASS fisherman, with one of the smaller "aircraft carriers" ehb refers to, I can testify that yes!
Bass fishing is a money pit. I am actually getting to go for the first time this year on Setp 23 thru 25, on beautiful Lake Fork here in Texas.

Latest Threads