Antonio Brown

EndGame00

Reaction score
I don't want to victim blame here, but he assaulted her during bible study. Then he apologized, and she was just like "well, ok I guess you didn't really mean to rape me" and continued to associate with him? Then he raped her again? I'm not saying it didn't happen that way, but god damn girl, are you that fucking dumb?
Her reasoning made no fucking sense. I didn't see anywhere where he tried to "pay her off" to keep quiet. She still associated herself with AB the second time around.

Maybe too early to judge the rape part, but he is unanimously guilty of the pile of shit part.
I agree with the POS part. He's countersuing for false claim.. I wanna see how this plays out

Olds442

Reaction score
it's obvious he's a POS, look at what the moron tweeted.

in this day of #methreefourfive, the accusation carries a heavy stigma that he will have to bear, guilty or not. so yeah, presumption of innocence is all but gone for him in the public eye.

not saying it's right, just that it is.

JTM45

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the Pats knew this information before they traded their WR to them on the same day it was made public?
I wonder the same thing.

Grudges seemed to be pretty level headed about the whole thing but I wonder if he knew and just didn’t want to deal with the distraction anymore

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I wonder if the Pats knew this information before they traded their WR to the Jets on the same day it was made public?
I doubt it. It looks like her lawyers kept it under wraps, waiting for him to get his guaranteed $30 million from Oakland. When that didn't work out, they went after he got the guaranteed $10 million out of NE.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
it's obvious he's a POS, look at what the moron tweeted.

in this day of #methreefourfive, the accusation carries a heavy stigma that he will have to bear, guilty or not. so yeah, presumption of innocence is all but gone for him in the public eye.

not saying it's right, just that it is.
I have never (25 years and running) texted or emailed (excluding burners) anything that I wouldn't want published on the front page of the NY Times (for you younger guys, that is a 'news' paper, an archaic means of 'news' dissemination). I do not send confidential information in electronic form, except as encrypted attachments. All communications about busting nuts on women's backs are done on burners.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile... a guy who knelt down to show support for a just cause is still not in the game.
Ain't life great? Fuck him - that asshat.

But, this POS will get a mild KITN, a fine that's worth less than the lost change in his sofa... and, be back on th field when the sports media move on to the "next thing". Never fails.

Ironically, he'll fit right in with the Cheats of NE. Bill's comments were priceless. Hearing him talk of morality is borderline criminal, in and of itself. Dick.

GearHo

Reaction score
I think AB is a pos, but I also think there are 31 other teams with their share of shitbags on it too.

Apparently he wasn't enough of an asshole on the raiders they bent over backwards to keep him.
This sexual accusation took place when he was a steeler. They would have kept him f he hadn't forced his way out of town.

I don't like the guy, and would release him. If the patriots do, don't be surprised if your favorite team picks him up.

If a team pumps in stadium noise, or flashes a laser light at the pats QB it's all good they deserve it because they keep sending your team home.

Show me a team in the NFL that is full of good guys, it's a league full of thugs, drugs, and felons. Gangbangers and killers.

That is an NFL problem not just a patriots problem. Remember not long ago when many of these choir boys on your favorite team would take a knee, and go home and beat their wife ,kids, and assault women.

Let's get off the high pony of all the other teams being full of Good guys, and good owners.

Duane_the_tub

Reaction score
First of all, the racism in this thread is disappointing.

Secondly, the allegations against this guy are serious - but it's interesting to note this is only a civil action. Were she to file a criminal complaint first and the court to find the defendant guilty, the civil portion of her action would follow and be the proverbial "open and shut case" - she would get her money. Cases involving a civil action with no corresponding criminal action are far less likely to be successful.

My bet is that both her suit and his countersuit end up being dropped, he plays the rest of the season with the Patriots and they win yet another Super Bowl.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
The use of a civil suit without a corresponding criminal complaint suggests strongly that the case is too weak to support a criminal-case burden of proof: beyond a reasonable doubt and a unanimous jury. A civil verdict only requires a preponderance of the evidence and a simple majority of the jury. Add in the timing and it sure smells like a money grab.

Also-- "racism"???