Antonio Brown

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
All I can say as a life long Steeler fan is, I'd rather see them go 0-16 without this prick than win with him. Last year was no fun as a fan....all of the BS between Bell and Brown. They have always been a great organization, and don't need their reputation tarnished by dickheads like this. Regardless of our record this year, we won.

EndGame00

Reaction score
Too early to judge.... wait until the evidence come out...

I recall just recently, there was a bodybuilder accused of rape, only the charges to be dropped when the accuser admitted to having a sexual affair with the accused...

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I've seen better writing by 5 year Olds
View attachment 405596
He seems like a well adjusted man.
:oops:

It's gonna be a mess trying to sort out what really happened.
If there were no witnesses to their "encounters" and not even to the "opportunities" happening,
it's going to be difficult to get a conviction even if he did it.

Real lose-lose situation.

PeteK

Reaction score
I don't want to victim blame here, but he assaulted her during bible study. Then he apologized, and she was just like "well, ok I guess you didn't really mean to rape me" and continued to associate with him? Then he raped her again? I'm not saying it didn't happen that way, but god damn girl, are you that fucking dumb?

pnuggett

Reaction score
I don't want to victim blame here, but he assaulted her during bible study. Then he apologized, and she was just like "well, ok I guess you didn't really mean to rape me" and continued to associate with him? Then he raped her again? I'm not saying it didn't happen that way, but god damn girl, are you that fucking dumb?
Sure, you know, that forgive and forget shit.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
Too early to judge.... wait until the evidence come out...

I recall just recently, there was a bodybuilder accused of rape, only the charges to be dropped when the accuser admitted to having a sexual affair with the accused...
Maybe too early to judge the rape part, but he is unanimously guilty of the pile of shit part.

GearHo

Reaction score
Alleged victim is not able to meet with NFL until next week.

She is getting married this weekend. Which it's good she clears this up now , before the caterers start sending her bills.

AB is a piece of shit either way.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
All I can say as a life long Steeler fan is, I'd rather see them go 0-16 without this prick than win with him. Last year was no fun as a fan....all of the BS between Bell and Brown. They have always been a great organization, and don't need their reputation tarnished by dickheads like this. Regardless of our record this year, we won.
Ben Rothelsburgerbuerger has been accused of rape, twice, IIRC. He was never placed on the exempt list and neither case was prosecuted. The civil case was settle out of court in one of the events.

From all accounts, AB seems like a POS. However, I'm not going to convict a man of a serious crime based upon a single, unsubstantiated (thus far) claim. It will be a big FU to the principle of "Innocent until proven guilty" if the NFL suspends him. Again, I don't care if he plays for the Pats, they are fine without him. I am against the destruction of the presumption of innocence. Our country can't survive without it.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Much as AB is either an asshat or insane, I do have my doubts about this accusation, which certainly does have a whiff of "gold digger" to it. I'm reserving judgnment.

LP121

Reaction score
Amen. Asshole couldn't get out of town fast enough.

NRBQ

Reaction score
I wonder if the Pats knew this information before they traded their WR to the Jets on the same day it was made public?

Last edited:
Reactions: Who