Another Reason NOT To Eat Fast Food...

Fracture

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN5OgiwprP8]Red Rockers - China - YouTube[/ame]

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll eat at In-N-Out

in-n-out-1374085769.jpg

I think the actual thing looks better than their ad above:

In-N-Out-Burger_120511-4.jpg

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah.. I love me a Fuddruckers but it's only one time a month at most and the meat rocks!!! Granted I get the 1/2 LB with a huge portion of Chilli Cheese Fries but hey. I've lost 17Lbs so far this year!
:D :applause:

A delicious and extremely low fat meat (like zero fat) ... is rabbit.

:D

And they're super easy to clean/skin,..you can basically just rip them in half and keep the back half. :)
(the front half is worthless, the meat is in the back and back legs.

:thumb:

Good eats, mang!

Smear some bacon grease on it while it roasts over a fire and you're in for a good meal with zero fat.

(because of this you can't live off of rabbit,..you need fat or you die,...apparently.)

fett

Get fett. It pays.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have both sides of fat and thin. Uncles on both sides were fat. One was thin. My dad was 5'8" and porky. My mom was around 5'8' and slim. I ended up 6'6" and skinny. My cousin, on my mom's, ended up 6'6" and fat.

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
A delicious and extremely low fat meat (like zero fat) ... is rabbit.

:D

And they're super easy to clean/skin,..you can basically just rip them in half and keep the back half. :)
(the front half is worthless, the meat is in the back and back legs.

:thumb:

Good eats, mang!

Smear some bacon grease on it while it roasts over a fire and you're in for a good meal with zero fat.

(because of this you can't live off of rabbit,..you need fat or you die,...apparently.)

Rabbits have worms. :laugh2:

That tapeworm you get will help you lose weight. :thumb:

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Rabbits have worms. :laugh2:

That tapeworm you get will help you lose weight. :thumb:

So does pork.

...don't see the bacon industry slowing down any time soon.

Just don't eat raw food. ....kind of a no brainer. :laugh2:

Not sure what Americas obsession with Beef and Chicken is,....there are lots of other tasty meats. (rabbit, deer, bison, etc.)

In Italy a leg of rabbit is a damn fine meal,...in America people look at you weird like you're eating a rat. :cool:

...but most Americans eat absolutely sh*t food and drink,...so who really cares what they think about food. :laugh2:

It's like people who drink soda all the time offering advice on "good eating" :laugh2: GTFO. :laugh2:

CHUNKYNECK

Reaction score
The finding fox meat in the donkey meat didn't cause much concern apparently.:D

rockstar232007

Reaction score
I work in a corporate-owned restaurant (not "fast-food"), and I will tell you first-hand, that stuff like this isn't limited to China.

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't touch anything from a chain restaurant. From the core out to the franchise's top priority, first and foremost, is profit with too many hands getting their share from start to customer. And usually at too low a price for anything to be anywhere near healthy.

We stick with places you can speak to the owner and it's usually his family's recipes.

I have several chronic issues and I'm also allergic to MSG. Finding food out that doesn't give me a bad reaction is getting harder every day.

It used to be Chinese Food was my risk. Most have stopped using MSG. Now there's a new threat.....

Most of the people in kitchens, because they don't have SS #'s aren't chefs and just cash cooks from Mexico and farther on south. Unfortunately, the majority of them add Adobo. Adobo makes food taste better, meat and seafood more tender, preserves food, and this is done with MSG. I never buy from a Bodega. But now the cheap price for illegals in kitchens and Adobo is in way too many restaurants.

Fast Food ain't just BK, McD's or KFC anymore.

The majority of what we eat comes from Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. That's the only time I know I won't be feeling bad. (and a few places we know)

Eat better. This zero pay laboratory test rat job sucks!

lǎo​wài

It's All About the Maos
Reaction score

Of all the things I dread, mealtime in China is what I dread most. There's good food here, but it costs $$$. (think $55 for a modest lunch for two) I try to get as much imported stuff here as possible.

hey LZF, isn't China where they make counterfeit eggs FFS?

...I mean dropping some meat on the floor is nothing, right? :laugh2:

Don't get me wrong,...I love all the Asian countries,...but they're as crazy as we are just in a different way. :laugh2:

Fake eggs? You bet. Made from resin, starch, and pigments, they're delicious.

Some more food for thought: (and this is only what has been discovered)

9 Major Food Scandals in China That Will Make You Cringe

China's Top 9 Fake Foods - LIBRARY OF MOST CONTROVERSIAL FILES

[angry pounding on my door] ... Uhh, what I meant to say is that China's exactly like this video. :thumb: -Gotta go.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
@KP5

you just described almost every restaurant in Chicago. :laugh2:

the joke is: Chinese? Italian? What do you want for dinner? It doesn't matter it's all Mexican anyway.

Death Incarnate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the majority of them add Adobo. Adobo makes food taste better, meat and seafood more tender, preserves food, and this is done with MSG. I never buy from a Bodega. But now the cheap price for illegals in kitchens and Adobo is in way too many restaurants.

Oh no, not Abobo!!!

abobo.jpg

Groove Toad

Banned
Reaction score
Frog legs - taste like chicken.

Frogs-Legs-010-450x337.jpg

My late Grandma cooked the best fried frog legs.

Latest Threads