Another reason for me to hate UPS

Kashmir

Reaction score
tom-baker-creepy-smile.gif

There is something seriously creepy about this guy.

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
None sense. From the USA to bumfuk is nothing more than the actual shipping cost. What your customs guys do with the VAT has nothing to do with the OP's issue.

With regard to how UPS handles international shipping, your wrong. UPS brokers the package through customs and you pay for that convenience. FWIW, we ship everything USPS.

Olds442

Reaction score
USPS for domestic and any international outbound from the US.

FedEx for anything coming in.

it took me a long time to figure that one out and too many grey hairs.

TheZeppelinKid1991

Reaction score
i have quite the opposite experience. UPS always delivers and they deliver on time. USPS on the other hand are a bunch of lazy good for nothing shitheads who don't ever deliver any of the packages i order. instead they instantly post the damn notice saying to pick it up at the post office. in fact i ordered a knife online and the damn post office claimed to have shipped it back to the knife store i ordered from with the excuse of my house being undeliverable. upon filing a complaint to the post office, they decided to deliver my knife and i received it the following day.

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I once sent a tee shirt to a friend who lives in Mexico... cost me 80 bucks to send it via UPS.

I was gonna send it via the USPS, but my buddy told me that once the parcel was in the hands of the Mexican postal service, most anything was liable to happen to it. That is, there's a lot of theft in that system, along with generalized inefficiency. And so I sent it via UPS.

My friend sent me a gift in exchange, but he didn't go to UPS or the Mexican post office, and instead gave it to his mom as she left for Germany... which is where she sent it to me from.

Sometimes, ya just got to go with whoever can actually get the job done...

--R

Latest Threads